- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey swifties! My name is Chelsea, I am 16 years old and I have been a Swiftie for over 5 years!! I love to sing, write songs, play guitar and perform! If you'd like you can check out my music and what I do at www.chelseacavanaugh.com Taylor Swift is my absolute role model, my idol, a person I lean on, and my best friend. She has taught me to be FEARLESS and to SPEAK NOW. Because of this, I will love love love her forever and always.
8/27/09 12/11/09 6/25/11 7/23/11 11/9/11 11/22/11 7/2/12 (show with James Taylor!!!) are the dates I've seen Taylor live!
11/22/11 was one of the best nights of my life. I was surprised with tickets to see Taylor's last show of the Speak Now tour THE DAY before the concert. My seats were right next to the sound board on the floor and they were perfect. I got to meet Taylor's parents and Hunter Hayes!! It was flawless. I've never felt so blessed in my life for such an incredible opportunity. I will forever be grateful.
I love you all so much! Seriously, I have met so many wonderful people through Taylor Swift on twitter and I hope to meet even more here!
You guys all make me feel not so alone or weird. I have realized there are a lot more people like me.
I made this page in dedication of my fearless queen who had a dream. A dream she is living. She has taught me to believe in myself and to follow my dreams. She showed me dreams can come true.
She is goofy. Fun loving. Adorable. And all around an amazing person.
LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT. The most sweet, beautiful person I've ever heard of. I hope and pray I meet her some day!
Feel free to leave comments or send me messages! I love making new friends and giving advice! If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here!
Have a wonderstruck day everyone!
Last night was simply beautiful. My dad surprised me with tickets to see James Taylor and Taylor Swift last night and OMS it was flawless. She performed Fire and Rain with James Taylor and also performed Ours and Love Story after intermission. Before she went on my sister and I waited on the backside of the stage where Taylor's tour bus was. It was roped off and there was security and A LOT OF...