- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
In my spare time I like to write. I write almost anything, I (attempt) to write music, I love writing novels and I go through journals like you wouldn't believe. Music manages to be a part of my life, practically every day- especially Taylor Swift. Although I do listen to many different types of music, I could never select a genre of music to be my favourite.
I play the piano, and have always wanted to play the guitar as well. Hopefully I will start learning very soon :) Another thing that I rather enjoy is Sports, I play quite a bit - I am a huge fan of Field Hockey and Tennis.
I love acting, debating, art, photography and reading. I am such a bookworm- my favourite books are the Harry Potter series, closely followed by the Hunger Games trilogy (I'm team Peeta all the way!) I know there has been quite a bit of competition recently between the two franchises however my loyalties lie with Harry Potter- as I have been frankly obsessed from such a young age.
The films are spectacular, I enjoy watching them along with Notting Hill, Bridget Jones and anything Fantasy-related.
People who inspire me in life are- Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Karlie Kloss, J K Rowling, Alexa Chung, Keira Knightley and of course, Taylor Swift.
I am quite nerdy as well as being a complete perfectionist and (even though I don't like to admit it) sometimes bossy. I would like to think I am loyal and honest and like to resolve situations using logic.
I'm a very fussy eater, I watch repeats of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, my lucky number is 7, I don't react well to change but I love travelling to new places.
One thing I can't stand the idea of is blending in, why would you want to be like everybody else? I take pride in being different, and stand up for what I believe in.
What I love most about Taylor Swift's music, is that it's really easy to relate to and it makes me understand that no matter what I'm going through, I'm not the only one who is.
- FifteenandFearless :) x
Welcome to my songbook :) 1. Run + hide ( about loving someone who you know you shouldn't) It hit me yesterday coming at 100mph, All I could think of was your face, And the voice in my mind was getting louder, Telling me 'you don't know where this might go' I know we've been down this road a million times before, Yet we end up running back in the hope of something more,...