- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I’m Ashley! Obviously I am a HUGE Taylor Swift fan! She means the world to me, she is my idol, and inspiration. I can’t even explain how much I love her! Some of my friends think I’m crazy because I love her so much! Haha. Buuttt my best friend is a Swiftie too!! She is like all we talk about And do you know what’s funny? My best friends name is Taylor!! She loves her name lol Who wouldn’t love that name. We are planning on going to the RED concert together and we are going to try to get in the T-Party! We are going to dress up in red skinny jeans, where the Taylor Swift red shoes, make glow in the dark t-shirts, and make this light up sign! I hope we get to go, we have been planning this since the beginning of December, when we found out the tour dates. My parents said yes to it!!! We were like crying when they said yes. We are probably going to the concert in Des Moines, on August 1, 2013. It will be so excited.
I have been a Swiftie since I heard Our Song on the radio in 2007 and I was actually with my friend Taylor I have soooooooo much Taylor Swift stuff that it would take forever to name off, but I probably will someday! You vote, should I post PICTURES of my Taylor Swift stuff or just write a LIST of my Taylor Swift stuff. Just comment below your answer and I will see which answer gets the most. Anyways, I love listening to her music and making Taylor Swift stuff, Taylor and I always research her, listen to her music, and make collages, and all kinds of homemade Taylor Swift stuff! We have so much fun doing that kind of stuff together.
Other than obsessing over Taylor Swift I enjoy playing basketball, and all kinds of different sports, also drawing, or anything arty, hanging out with family and friends, hunting, fishing, swimming, and taking funny pictures with my friends! I don’t know why but I love taking funny pictures with my friends! Haha.
The TS concerts I have been to is the FEARLESS the concert on May 8th, 2010 but I was pretty far in the back but atleast I got to see her. And I also went to the SPEAK NOW concert on May 29th, 2011 and I was in the 10th row!!!!! It was amazing, she was so close!!! And I almost got to touch her because she walked past our row. It was amazing……she is amazing!! I am sorry this is sooooo long I better stop now so I don’t get too boring, If you do read this whole thing THANK YOU so much I really appreciate it!! I would love if you read my blogs and talk to me and comment on my wall. I love talking to people and meeting new friends! Thank You!!!!!
Love Love Love,