- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
A Sydneysider who tries to be FEARLESS everyday, and likes to SPEAK NOW. I will be FIFTEEN next year, and I had THE BEST DAY with Taylor on the 9th March, 2012. I hope I will NEVER GROW UP and remain INNOCENT. Taylor has ENCHANTED me for 3 years and counting. I will love her FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
Ok, so that was pretty lame. Let's try again.
Hi, I'm Emma. I'm 15 (and when you're 15, feeling like there's nothing to figure out), and I live in Sydney. What I would love more than anything in the world is to meet Taylor Swift. Taylor is one of the best people in my life. If she didn't exist, I don't know who I would Google when I'm supposed to be doing homework.
But seriously. I love her. Not just for her music, but for the type of person she is. She's never been anything but courteous and the perfect role model.
I might put more stuff here later. But for now, I have to do homework. #STAY FEARLESS
Every year around Christmas time, our class does this thing called Kris Kringle (some of you might know it as Secret Santa). It's where everyone puts their name into a hat, and whoever we draw out of it is the person we buy a present for. Today was the day where we gave our Kris Kringle the presents. My awesome amazing friend Bec gave me the SPEAK NOW WORLD TOUR LIVE DVD!!!! I AM SO OVER...