- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm a eighteen year old, English Swiftie from Newcastle.
I'm a Swiftie through and through. I've only seen her in concert once at the Radio 1 Teen Awards in London and I can't wait to see her again as I have made it my mission in life to see her live as many times as I possibly can!
My favourite songs are I'd Lie and Our Song but I love every song because lets be honest there all amazing.
I'm kinda shy at first but will talk to anybody, especially about Taylor Swift or baking(my other passion in life), at which point my inner fan girl comes out and I suddenly become very cheesy.
I always get complaints about singing along to Taylor's songs at the top of my voice at home, especially as I am tone deaf, but I continue to do it. And I can't wait to be able to do this when I see her live in a crowd full of other Swifties!
I love Taylor more than anything, she has helped be who I am today and to be myself!
Thanks for reading this and feel free to leave me a message or add me as a friend!
So yesterday I saw Taylor LIVE for the FIRST TIME!!!! It was well worth the 10 hour journey and she was AMAZING (as usual). I now can't wait for the Red Tour as there was only 4 songs performed at the Teen Awards although I could have watched and listened to her for 40 songs or more! Also at the Teen Awards I wasn't with any other Swifties as the people I went with went to see One...