1. What was your first impression of Taylor?
Loved Her From The Very First Day. (clever, huh?)
2. First Taylor song you ever heard?
Teardrops On My Guitar
3. What's your favorite music video?
Hmmm.. I'll do a top 5.
4. Teardrops On My guitar
5. Picture To Burn
4. Favorite Taylor song?
Nope, can't pick. I refuse to pick. I treat all of them like my babies. Lol.
5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert?
The Ellen Degeneres Show! Her outdoor performance! Best day of my life.
6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to?
One, but so grateful for that one.
7. When did you become an official Swiftie?
8. Favorite live performance?
Should've Said No from the 2008 ACM Awards
(Short story: I watched the awards with my best friend and when she took off her black hoodie, we were absolutely hysterical. Lol it was amazinggg)
9. Favorite dress she's worn?
The gold dress from the 2009 CMA awards and the black dress she wore recently on Late Night with David Letterman. She's my fashion inspiration so it's hard to pick. I love all of her dresses.
10. Favorite lyric?
O.O Wasn't ready for this question. Maybe I'll get back to this. This is a super hard question.
11. Which song do you relate to the most?
Invisible, Tied Together With a Smile, Treacherous, State of Grace, A Place in the World
12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album?
Honestly, I would love an acoustic- super country sound. Like very basic country music. Because I know Taylor can make basic things sound amazing.
13. What's your opinion on her lucky number?
(Question number 13-clever.) I love that she believes in it so strongly and that it makes her happy.
14. Favorite video blog?
Fairytale Adventures in Australia and Japan
15. What album is your favorite?
All of them.
16. Least favorite song?
Today Was A Fairytale
17. Least favorite music video?
No idea. Love them all because they're all different.
18. A song you wish had a video?
Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My) OMG IT WOULD'VE BEEN AMAZING.
19. Do you miss her cowboy boots?
Yes and no. I love her old style but I also adore her new style.
20. Your favorite Taylor blog?
Don't have one.
21. Favorite quote?
"Never forget you essence of spark."
"Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about dancing in the rain."
22. A song you want to hear live?
I Knew You Were Trouble--im curious about how the dubstep will play out
Come In With the Rain
23. Her hair, straight or curly?
Honestly, I adored her curly hair. The straight hair does add a certain mature element, but I do miss her curls.
24. Do you own any merchandise?
I own a medium size amount
25. Have you met Taylor?
No, i can't even imagine meeting her iwhfjekfrfromygosh