- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello. My name is Emma-Lee. You say how you would when saying Emily. My dad just decided to be different when I was born. I live in England. My dad is English but my mum is Danish. This obviously means that I am half Danish and I go back to Denmark once a year to see my mum's family.
Although I am half Danish, I don't speak a word of the language. But my English is pretty good. :)
I love music. Taylor Swift's music is so beautiful and her lyrics are amazing. I am also a massive fan of the Jonas Brothers and McFly.
I have been a Jonatic since the beginning. I know what has happened between Joe and Taylor but they have become friends again recently so YAY! The Jonas Brothers are my secret obsession and I love them with all of my heart.
JB is not Justin Baby Bieber. JB is the Jonas Brothers. Always has been always will be.
McFly are the best. Danny, Tom, Dougie and Harry are four brilliant guys who play their own instruments and write their own music. Dougie is the King of the Jungle and Harry is his Dancing Queen ;)
I know this website is about Taylor Swift but I just wanted to express who else I absolutley love.
I saw McFly the 14th March 2012. The most amazing night of my life. Their first song on stage was 'Nowhere Left to Run' I went crazy with my two mates. Before hand my best friend Frances felt really faint but as soon as the boys came on she was fine, it was so funny.
Frances and I did heart hands all the way through the concert. At one point Harry noticed this and I could see him saying 'Yes!' and did that hand flick thing that makes the fingers clap together but I don't know what it's called. Anyway, I screamed my head off. Tom also stared at me while I was singing and i stopped and went all shy. Afterwards, Danny came on for an encore and sang 'Walk in the Sun'. During the second verse I started crying and my other mate Leah was like "Are you okay?" and in my video for 'Walk in the Sun' you can hear me being the only one in the venue screaming when Danny sings a note for longer than usual and sniffing because I was crying. Watching it back was so funny. When the concert was finished, Leah felt really faint with a sore back when suddenly I turned on the way out and saw this little orange thing on the floor. I left Leah to go back and it was a guitar pick!!!!! I was so happy for the rest of the night and I slept so well :)
Hey guys! Just thought that I'd inform you about my GCSE results! I was so scared but I'm really pleased because I get to do the A-levels that I want to do - Biology, Geography and Religious Studies :) Yay!! Religious Studies ~ A Citizenship ~ A English ~ B Maths ~ C Science ~ C Geography ~ C German ~ D Drama ~ Distinction* (A*) P.E. ~ Pass (B) I'm on holiday in...