- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I am a dreamer living in reality. I watch entirely to much TV for my own good and I've seen almost every movie there is. I spend most of my time awake at the hospital nursing people back to health in the unit treating infectious diseases. Travel is like my second nature and I'm obsessed with Starbucks frappuchinos, M&Ms and headbands. I bake a lot, I hate cleaning, I love busses, I'm a huge soccer-fan, I sing in the shower (badly). I dance in the rain. I'm in love with dresses, oxford shoes, keds and sparkly things and I fell in love with country music because of Taylor. I live, breathe and dream about Taylor 24/7 and I'm a potterhead, a tribute and a Swiftie.
I'm a proud swiftie and support Taylor 24/7. I tweet about her, I blog about her and I travel the world for her using my savings to see her. She really is the most incredible person ever and I pray that one day I'll be able to tell her how much her music have helped me and made my dreams come true.
I help Andrea and Felicia update www.taylorswiftsweden.se from time to time. Swedens largest fanpage about Taylor. check it out if you want to, there even is a translate-button on there.. (google translate, so it doesn't translate everything correctly - you have been warned)
I'm also a big fan of Lady Antebellum, Harry Potter, the Hunger Games, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding and the local soccer-team ÖSK.
I've seen Taylor live a few times, but never in my own country. so I'm still praying for her to come to Sweden someday!
9.3.11 Oslo, Speak Now World Tour (pit passes)
11.22.11 New York City, Speak Now Tour
19.9.13 Nashville, Red Tour (pit passes)
20.9.13 Nashville, Red Tour
21.9.13 Nashville, Red Tour
7.2.14 Berlin, Red World Tour (invited to front row by Andrea)
Other artists I've seen live:
- Bruce Springsteen, Wembley Stadium, London
- MUSE, Hovet Arena, Stockholm
- Lady Antebellum, Trädårn', Gothenburg (M&G!)
- Selena Gomez, Arenan, Stockholm
- Ellie Goulding, Arenan, Stockholm
- Kacey Musgraves, Grönan, Stockholm
- Ed Sheeran, O2, London (oct 15th 2014)
- Ed Sheeran, The Globe Arena, Stockhom (nov 12th 2014)
My country is very small and it's not that exciting. Population: 9 million (yeah! Taylor have more fans on twitter than people living in my country) and the thing Sweden have the most is forests, lakes and mountains. It can get really warm in the summer, but also extremely cold in the winter. Usually there are a lot of snow 5-6 months a year and I really do hate that since I hate snow. Sweden is supposed to be very beautiful and it really is - when it's not raining. If you, by some strange reason, want to visit Sweden or know more about my exciting country - please contact me and I'll tell you more.
I LOVE YOU!
my blogpost about meeting Lady A: http://taylorswift.com/users/emmysweden22/blogs/3191881
I love it and I hate it. It's catchy. It's pop. It's radio-friendly. It's Max Martin. I'm a Swede, I grew up with Max Martin and every song he produces sound the same. it's a song that you like when it plays on the radio and then when the next song begins you have forgotten about it. They are played on the radio for months, they hit number one for a few weeks and then they disappear....