- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
******OMG! I haven't been on in forever! I'm sorry, I'm just so busy! I'll get back on when things calm down!******
Hi! Thanks for clicking on that flawless avatar over there made by DAAA!!
My name is
I've known about Taylor since Tim Magraw came on my town's country radio station in like 2006 and since then whenever a song of hers was on the radio I would jam. So I guess you could say I was always a fan, but I didn't become a Swiftie until I got her "Speak Now" ablum last Christmas. I was hooked. Obsessed. In love. It was like the Jonas Brothers (New album soon!!) all over again. And if you loved the Jonas Brothers, you know what I mean. In February I decided I wanted to go to her tour. I tried for months to get tickets. I tried to win them on radio stations, and search the internet for hours. But it was hopeless. At the end of May, I graduated from 8th grade and my parents took me out to dinner. I knew they were gonna give me my graduation present there, I just wasn't sure what it was. ...Taylor Swift tickets!
I screamed in the middle of the restaurant! I asked my parents when the got them and they answered "February". I was stunned. I had tried for months to get those tickets and they got them easy peasy. So, I Spoke Now on 6/21/11. It was the best night of my life! The Speak Now Era will never be forgotten, it's so special to me because that's when I became a Swiftie. Red has been such an amazing experience for me already! I joined TC, and I bought my first Taylor Deluxe Edition! This is going to be an amazing era!
I've been here for about 15 years now. I live in the USA, but I wish I lived in Great Britain. A LOT of people have asked me "Why's that, Emma?" Well, the accents are adorable and I want one, the people seem so sweet, the language, the food, the landscape. Everything just seems so nice there.
My favorite bands are One Direction and Paramore. I basically live by them.
I don't really read a lot (but I wish I did), but my favorite books are The Hunger Games series and the Harry Potter series. If I read as much as I watched movies, I would've read a lot of books in these 15 years. But alas. My favorite movies happen to be The Hunger Games and Harry Potter as well as Mean Girls, The Notebook, The Devil Wears Prada, and all Disney movies. Scary movies scare me!! I only watch them if they have an actor I like in them or it's around Halloween time.
I watch a lot of TV which is probably really bad...that's okay. I love Once Upon A Time, Doctor Who, Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, The Big Bang Theory, The Legend of Korra, House of Anubis (British accents!!), The Middle, Modern Family, Glee, Criminal Minds, The X Factor, and sometimes I watch Baby Daddy.
I'm really into the arts. In fact, it's my passion. Singing, acting, dancing...anything that involves being in front of people, I'm there. My favorite musical is Les Miserables. I love school. Not necessarily the work, but the teachers, the clubs, the atmosphere, and especially my friends are what I love about school. My personality has been described as outgoing, and excited. People have told me that I'm always smiling and laughing. I guess that's a pretty good compliment.
13 Facts About Me!
1. My name is Emma.
2. I'm from the United States, but I wish I was British.
3. I go to a Catholic School!! No shame! I love it!
3. I'm a dedicated Directioner!
4. I love Paramore.
5. When I get older I want to to live in London or New York City.
6. I want to be an actress or anthropologist (I'm so conflicted!)
7. I love Taylor. Life without her music wouldn't be complete.
8. I'm a nerd.
9. My dream is that the Doctor in his blue TARDIS will come and take me away and show me the stars!
10. I love Happy Potter and The Hunger Games.
11. Pigfarts is real!
12. I've been trying to teach myself how to play guitar for about 2 years now...I should probably just get lessons.
13. I want to be just like Taylor Swift. Fearless.
I'm what you call different. I am what I am. I'm never changing. So don't anticipate it.
See that girl you make fun of for being weird? She goes home to get hit and screamed at by her mom.
See that boy you made fun of for reading a book? ?After that he committed suicide.
See that girl you called fat? She is starving herself.
See that young boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Repost this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't.
Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs.
If it is... definitely repost :) Help them out!
My TC Besties:
I'm part of the Directioner Games! Go Team Niall!
Little Things by One Direction]
State of Grace Acoustic Version by Taylor Swift
Princess Tinkerbell13 made this for me! She's a beautiful person!!
^^^Made by Starstruck13
^^^Made by Guppy1313
I love GIFs!!
I ship Niam!
You are now inside my head!
Thanks for visiting!
After attempting to tryout/audition for three various things (volleyball, the musical and a play) and having no luck I decided to ask the coach of the cross country team to join the team because there was no way I could make that! AND I would get in shape! But I joined at an unfortunate time. I only had one practice in before a meet. He wanted me to get a good practice run in. I wasn't too...