- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Graphic made by: starstruck13
Hey, i'm beth and i'm 15 years old:) Full time Swiftie. I can't even explain how much i love Taylor. Her music to start with incredible, her albums are like a diary that i can always relate too. Her voice is just so beautiful, the way she sing her songs with different emotions is just amazing:) It's hard to believe she's 23 now, and has made 4 incredible albums that always mean something to me! I''ve always thought i love Taylor for who she is, how she's different and unique, and that's what i think is special about her. She's not like all the other artists in the charts which makes her even better. I'm going throught this phase at the moment where i am obsessed with her hair and style, i love what she wears and i seriously want my fringe like hers, she looks so gorgeous, and all of her clothes are just incredible! I love some of the skirts and dresses that she wears. So, i've been a swiftie for about 4 years now, when i first heard Love Story as it made it's UK debut. So if you haven't guessed by now i'm from the UK( Swiftie's add me;D), and yes it does get annoying how we see less of Taylor, but i think our UK fanbase is special and that's what i really love about it! I've been lucky enough to see Taylor three times, which were the best nights of my life like not even joking it was so incredible. I saw her on the Fearless tour in LA and i saw her in Birmingham, in the UK for her Speak Now tour. I also saw her at the Teen Awards 2012 in London. WOW i can't explain how magical it was. Every night before i go to sleep i always look up at my Taylor Swift poster (or at my Speak Now blanket which is on my bed!) and say goodnight to her:) That may sound really sad but i seriously love her soooooooo much, it's actually quite insane, but it's real love. I'll always love you Taylor. So as well as Taylor, i'm a huge fan of country music, i love like everyone especially TAYLOR(of course:D), Lady Antebellum, Tim Mcgraw,Carrie Underwood and many more! Also i'm a hugge fan of the Hunger Games! i love the books and the film. When i found out that Taylor was writing songs for the soundtrack, i kinda freaked out. I also am obsessed with Giraffes. i think they are a rather cool animal. I am also obssessed with the TV show Dance Moms, even though i live in the UK and it isn't shown here, i order the DVD's off amazon, i think it is such a good programme! If you like it too, pleaseeee add me! I'd love to talk to any Swifties about the show! So the past two years Taylor has been making the album RED and i can't even explain how amazing i think it is! it's just incredible, there is such a variety of songs on there and every one is so special and means something. on the album i really like All too Well and The Last Time, those two really stand out for me. The lyrics are incredible to both of them aswell. I still obssess over Speak Now and love Sparks Fly, Dear John, Enchanted and Long Live off that album:) i'm so excited for the RED tour! it should be absolutely incredible like her other tours! I just hope that she will actually bring the RED tour to the UK as soon as possible, i'm desperate for dates! I still wish to meet Taylor, and if i did it would make my life complete, it would mean so much as she is just an incredible person! It would actually be the highlight of my life to meet her, so i'd love to be invited to Club RED! You are so lucky if you have already met her! Anyway, this is ridiculously long and you are probably bored of reading it but oh well, it's kept me entertained in writing it:D i love you Taylor forever and Always:)
Made by: KyriLainaSwiftie13
Made by: TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways
THE WAIT IS OVER! i can't believe after finding out about red and counting down and waiting all this time, that Red is finally upon us, i mean it's just so incredible! I absolutely love the album so much, some songs are totally not what i expected but i love them all so dearly! I'm so proud of what Taylor has put into this, do you not agree? So what is everyone's favourite songs? Right now im...