- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Graphic made by: starstruck13
Hey, i'm beth and i'm 16 years old:) Full time Swiftie. I can't even explain how much i love Taylor. Her music to start with incredible, her albums are like a diary that i can always relate too. Her voice is just so beautiful, the way she sing her songs with different emotions is just amazing:) It's hard to believe she's 24 now, and has made 4 incredible albums that always mean something to me! I've always thought i love Taylor for who she is, how she's different and unique, and that's what i think is special about her. She's not like all the other artists in the charts which makes her even better. I'm going throught this phase at the moment where i am obsessed with her hair and style, i love what she wears, she looks so gorgeous, and all of her clothes are just incredible! I love some of the skirts and dresses that she wears. So, i've been a swiftie for about 6 years now, when i first heard Love Story as it made it's UK debut. So if you haven't guessed by now i'm from the UK,i think our UK fanbase is special and that's what i really love about it! I've been lucky enough to see Taylor four times, which were the best nights of my life like not even joking it was so incredible. I saw her on the Fearless tour in LA and i saw her in Birmingham, in the UK for her Speak Now tour. I also saw her at the Teen Awards 2012 in London. On February 1st I saw The RED tour in London and after waiting for 6 years, I finally met my idol in Club RED! It was the best day of my entire life, I will thank Andrea forever for giving me this opportunity, and I'll never forget that moment where she stood in front of me and said "do you wanna go to club red?". WOW i can't explain how magical it was. I'll always love you Taylor. So as well as Taylor, i'm a huge fan of country music, i love like everyone especially TAYLOR, Lady Antebellum, Tim Mcgraw,Carrie Underwood and many more! Also i'm a huge fan of the Hunger Games! i love the books and the film. When i found out that Taylor was writing songs for the soundtrack, i kinda freaked out. I also am obsessed with Giraffes. i think they are a rather cool animal. I am also obssessed with the TV show Dance Moms! If you like it too, pleaseeee add me! I'd love to talk to any Swifties about the show! I'll love Taylor forever and always, and I'll never forget the day I met Taylor, which was the best day of my entire life.
My club red story!: http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2932953?h=2014-04-14%2002:09:57&p=1&d=next#post_38113443
Turned fearless 16.04.10
I spoke now 22.03.11
Went to the teen awards 7.10.12
Turned red and met Taylor 1.2.14
Made by: KyriLainaSwiftie13
THE WAIT IS OVER! i can't believe after finding out about red and counting down and waiting all this time, that Red is finally upon us, i mean it's just so incredible! I absolutely love the album so much, some songs are totally not what i expected but i love them all so dearly! I'm so proud of what Taylor has put into this, do you not agree? So what is everyone's favourite songs? Right now im...