- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
I decided to edit this, because I see that some people have really long bios and I thought it might be fun to do a long one as well :) If you don't want to read it then you could skip to the list of things, or just read the last paragraph, I won't blame you.
My name's Meagan (kind of obvious from my username, but hey it never hurts to state the obvious). I'm nineteen and I go to university in the rather shaky city of Christchurch. I wouldn't usually tell online people where I live, but I figure there's mostly only nice people on here anyway. I have a tumblr account, if you want my url then send me a message :) I don't have twitter though, I don't go very well with technology. It tends to break whenever I touch it.
I really like sewing, and reading and baking (I'm old-school). Whenever I bake I listen to Taylor, it's kind of my thing. I'm also on a mission to get my mum to buy me edible glitter for Christmas! Imagine how pretty everything would be if I managed to get hold of some! I love Christmas, (I have decorations in my room all year around) and I bake all the yummy food and give it away to unsuspecting people. I always go way overboard wrapping everyone's presents too. I think I love ribbons and boxes and paper a little too much.
I love stationary too much as well. Because you can say so much with words. I love words. I have ever since I was a tiny, tiny child who could barely read. I read everything and anything, as often as I can. It's actually a little bit insane but I can't help myself. My books are my babies, my friend once said, and I actually think she was more right than she knows.
Anyway, I also love Taylor more than is healthy, I think. But I probably don't need to tell you that if you're reading this. My favourite song changes from day to day but it's always one of Taylor's. I'm going to be forever grateful to Taylor for the lyrics she pours out and allows us to read and listen to. Because she doesn't have to, and I think that if I ever meet her that's what I'm going to tell her; that she made it ok for me to not only love words but to shout them out to whoever I thought needed to hear them, all because she allows us to hear hers.
I think I might put 13 facts about me, since 13 seems to be a lucky number around here :D
1. I'm a twin
2. I don't have a lucky number; my good luck is in a necklace my friend gave me
3. I love roast potatoes
4. I'm tiny. Like not even 5"2'
5. Purple is my favourite colour, but silver runs a close second.
6. I love photos. There's always so much behind the picture.
7. Nail polish is the only make up thing I really love using.
8. I've never had a pet.
9. I like to eat lemons
10. My eyes are green
11. Jeans are my favourite thing to wear
12. I always fall asleep whenever I sit in a beanbag
13. I actually always get the last word. My family have teased me about it mercilessly since I was about seven. But now it doesn't matter so much since I heard "Better than Revenge"
Anyway, congrats if you read this entire thing. I shouldn't have made it so long, but once I started I couldn't stop.
Feel free to send me a friend request/message. And if there's anything I left off you want to know (or if you didn't read the whole thing) then drop me a message, I don't bite :D
Hi Swifties! It was Christmas yesterday here, so I'm actually a day late posting this, but Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! I had a great day, and I even got some Taylor stuff! And, if you've read my profile, you will see that I wanted edible glitter - and my mum got me some! So me and my family had a great day and I hope all of you do too :) Love Meagan x