- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I originally joined on December 29th, 2009.
Hi! My name is Christine. I'm 19 years old. I love to horseback ride, paint and take pictures. I love Taylor (obviously), Tangled and I'm horribly obsessed with a show called Doctor Who.
I have never met Taylor. I have been a fan of hers since the summer of 2007 after hearing Mary's Song on a plane ride.
I'll add anybody as a friend and talk to anybody.
Taylor dressed as Rapunzel was literally something I never thought would happen. Ever. I can't tell you how happy I am that it did.
Speak Now is my favorite Taylor album. Enchanted is the most beautiful song I have ever heard. I love blasting Holy Ground while driving in my car. Because Enchanted and Holy Ground are the most perfect songs I have ever heard.
I've been to three Taylor shows.
When she was opening up for Rascal Flatts on August 1st, 2008.
"And I think what we learn about, Atlanta, every time we come and see you guys, is that you know how to scream loudly. [Loud screaming] Very good, you still know how to do it."
On the Speak Now Tour on October 1st, 2011. I stood 3 feet away from her during her walk to the B-Stage.
"So to you kind-hearted people in Atlanta, Georgia, thank you so, so much for the way you treated me."
I saw her again on her Red Tour on April 19th, 2013. Taylor pointed at me during Begin Again. I GOT TO HUG HER MOM!
"So, we're talking about, Friday night. In Atlanta Georgia. Sold Out. Last detail. My last night playing in one of my absolute favorite cities in the world."
Posted this on the 20th on my Tumblr. Felt the need to have it on here. :D ~ Last night was amazing and perfect. My new camera is amazing, for starters. So many wonderful things happened last night! First off, where we parked is now where I will be parking at Phillips from now on. Why? I saw the trucks and HER TOUR BUS. THE ACTUAL TOUR BUS SHE RIDES ON. So, there's that. I got...