- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, my fellow Swifties,
I'm Ziphania Dindi Buta from the Philippines and I'm 17. I have a twin sister, Ziphania Lindi and we're both super-dooper SWIFTIES since 2008, and we call ourselves the SwifTwins and 2winZ (with the capital Z because we're both Ziphania :D).
I love Taylor simply because her songs are very real. Her connection to her fans is extraordinary because it goes directly to everyone's heart... to OUR hearts !!! Another thing is that she knows how to handle growing up.
Another thing I love about her is her incredible attitude toward everything - love, break-up, family, and even criticisms. She's got a very natural self-control and discipline in public. And most of all, even after so many things that happened to her, she never changed.
I'm the type who doesn't feel confident at almost anything. I'm not good in public speaking and worse in interacting to other people personally. I'm not shy; i'm just always conscious :(... But, good thing I feel otherwise when I'm writing. :) That explains my long profile description. S0, I'd like to share some of my favorites.
Song: Love Story
Actress: Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman
Actor: Orlando Bloom
Movie: The Notebook
Hobbies: singing, reading
-- I also have lots of Filipino stuffs but I just won't mention it because swifties from other countries are so many here...they might not relate with me. :D
By Dream Impossible Things
I am not much of a reader, so I have this thing of listing the books I've already read because it feels like they're accomplishments:
- Da Vinci Code
- Queen of Babble
- The Twilight Saga
- The Hunger Games Trilogy
- Miranda's Big Mistake
TOP 13 UNUSUAL THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. i bite my nails when i'm nervous
2. i always cry when i laugh hard
3. i feel like a CONCERT QUEEN in the kitchen and in the bathroom
4. i love the sea
5. i'm only 4'11 (...and growing!!!)
6. i always cry whenever i watch THE NOTEBOOK
7. i'm obsessed with PURPLE
8. i have no boyfriend ever and never been courted (like ever)
9. i suck at fashion
10. i have a twin sister who always tells me i'm UGLY (she's tormenting herself as well)
11. i don't know how to make an edit or even draw
12. i talk and sometimes cry when i sleep
13. i love TAYLOR SWIFT like i'm the best and only one who admires her but I haven't got any of her CDs
IF I WERE TO CHOOSE WHO TO MARRY, IT WOULD BE
...like some or many of you, I am mesmerized by these guys!!!
And by the way, I'm an active fan of so many fanpages on Facebook.
So now, I'd really love to share myself to you.
"i am a VIOLET WARRIOR"
Is there anyone here who thinks a good adviser and above 18? One who really listens. Please PM me. But I might not be able to reply soon. One who can wait patiently :)