- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Foreword: You need to check out Swiftie4EverAndAlways' and Taylorswiftielucky13's graphic shops, they have the most amazing talent!!!!
Hi I'm Delphine, I don't really enjoy writing full and formal paragraphs so I'll make bullet points about me :)
-I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, I'm a proud Swiftie.
-I live in Paris and I hate it
-I don't understand people's love for Paris, it's horrible there
-I'm a teenager like most of you
-I have an instagram page supporting Taylor (@Sparklyglitterswift)
-I love meeting people and making new friends
-I don't care if people hate Taylor, they can hate her all they want, they just need to RESPECT her
-Please, no hate for this: I'm also a little bit of a Belieber and Selenator but I'm a WAY bigger Swiftie
-I write songs regularly
-The reason I'm a Swiftie is that one day, I want to be exactly like Taylor, I want to "look out into a crowd of thousands of people and have them sing the words to my songs"-Taylor Swift. I want my music to make people feel something
-I've been a Swiftie since the mid Speak Now era
-Before Speak Now, Taylor was just my favorite singer
-Then in the mid Speak Now era, she became my inspiration and role model
-Her debut album is so beautiful
-Fearless is so inspiring
-Speak Now is perfect and so emotional
-Red is different, but in the BEST way ever
-I'll never be able to choose my favorite album
-I think that Taylor is the closest to 'perfect' anyone will ever be
-I get hated on so much for being a Swiftie but that's what makes me a PROUD Swiftie
-Because of Taylor, I have an obsession with bright colors (Red is my fave) and sparkles
-My lucky number is 12 but it doesn't mean as much to be as the number 13 to Taylor
-I love All Too Well but I think that I Almost Do and Sad Beautiful Tragic are in it's shadow
-I've never seen Taylor in my life
-I really hope the Red tour comes to Paris
-I love you for reading all of this
PS. Taylor, if you ever read this... well... I'd be enchanted to meet you
My fave quote ever:
Hi, My name is Delphine and this is my first blog, i hope you like it :) so i want to say that... Swifties are FOREVER AND ALWAYS and FEARLESS, no matter what. We'll cry until our eyes turn RED without BREATHEing if we don't meet Taylor! we would be THE LUCKY ONEs if we met her! It would be THE BEST DAY! we would go up to her and say IM ONLY ME WHEN IM WITH YOU and that we would...