- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I know "about" is supposed to be about, Like, me...but Of course i belieVe taylor has Earned the spotlight...easilY. she means a lOt to me, even thoUgh i don'T know her personAllY. tayLor herself has quOted this: "people haven't always been theRe for me, but muSic alWays has". well, I am lucky enough to say that there's always been a Friend for me...and that's taylor swifT. she's been there the whole time with her beautiful music, so i want to thank her for that. i love you, taylor; i appreciate you so much for giving me a reason to believe that there was hope for me.
To My "Followers":
My blog (the majority of it anyways) is just a bunch of letters to Taylor Swift that she'll most likely never ever read. I rant, vent, laugh, cry, complain, squeal, and have type spazzing attacks where I type asdfghjkl; a bunch of times and flail throughout the whole paragraph. Just what your average fourteen year-old Swiftie does, right? You don't have to read any of my posts because most of them are me just going on and on and relating to Taylor how I feel like in certain aspects only I can; In a deep and personal level. Of course this is probably not true so that's why I ramble. A lot. So like I said....only about half of my posts make sense. Don't say I didn't warn you.
To A Random Viewer:
Hi. I'm decinere (de cinere, which means out of the ashes in Latin). Or Sarah, whatever floats your boat. Feel free to talk to me if your literate. Or not...I can be helpful. I'm just a little stubborn as any high schooler should be.
To Curious Lassies and Laddies:
Hey. I'm decinere, which means out of the ashes in Latin. I've been through some tough stuff which I'm sure a lot of you can relate to. I'm a freshie somewhere dreary ol' Ohio and I have found my name annoyingly regular in the fourteen years of my Sarah-like life. I've got naturally curly hair that I'm super proud of and I constantly flip it around like an idiot because that's what I do. I have a fetish for dancing in the middle of parking lots, I drop it like it's hot when ever I see anything Sun-Drop, and I knock on wood all the time even though I'm hardly superstitious. I like cats, apples and cheese together, fancy guitars, and slamming on pianos to make haunting sounds that echo in your head 'till the next day. I don't like movies that make you cry (which is actually a lie, I love them they just make my tear-ducts hurt), pointless relationships, pizza, or sauce on my spaghetti. But I'm still normal (which is also a lie (: )
I kinda' want to write these to you. Not so you can write me some beautiful song or anything, not so I can suck up to you or anything, but just 'cause I want to believe that when I write something you're reading it...like, y'know, I might have a chance here. This is a place where I fit in. Where I'm not trapped on The Outside . I'm sure you don't feel like that anymore. Or maybe you...