- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello, my name is Nadine...I love happy things, Dana, Camryn, Nadia, Abbey, rain, balloons, ball rooms, sparkles, tea-cups, rainbows, bows, kittens, kittens wearing bows, oversized fuzzy sweaters, cooking blogs, friendships, backyards, lemonade, baking, cooking, pink, purple, blue, sunshine, pretty dresses, hair clips, flowers, notebooks, mechanical pencils, korean stuff, pianos, teddy bears, chocolate, books, big books, REALLY big books, REALLY REALLY big books, Taylor Swift (duh), green grass, victorian houses, old books, old trees, kitchenaid appliances, fresh bread, plums, peaches, random acts of kindness, candles, weathered wood, swing-sets, sharpies, whiteboard markers, pineapples, bubbles, traveling, oceans...
Well, that's not even close to it, but I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes and my hand is cramping up. Anyway, so many things in life hurt us, and that's what makes those beautiful, heart-stopping moments so amazing and worthwhile. I love being happy and making people happy, because life's too short and far too beautiful to live in the shadows.
I'm 13-years-old and I live in a small city/big town which I will not name because of those unfortuante things called internet stalkers. For those of you who have chosen not to take up that disturbing hobby, well, good for you! And, for those of you who have, well, you may want to re-think your life.
I believe in a lot of things, and though I've tried, I can't seem to create one quote that fits them all. Up until this year, I guess I wasn't really sure who I was, and though I'm still figuring that out, I've taken a big step. Not to get into some huge story, but the point is that I've learned some amazingly valuable lessons. To anyone who ever wonders if they aren't good enough, or thinks in even the slightest way that they are ugly or fat or not worth it, just listen to this. You're beautiful. And you're worth it, one hundred times over. It's hard, but you have to be your own person, which might mean turning right when everyone else turns left, and that's okay! You know who you are, and in those 10 seconds of bravery, you might just turn your life around. I know I have. LiveLaughLove -Nadine-