- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
HEHEHEHE! I'M SO HAPPY!
I went to the Red carpet of the Aria's, I waited there for 7 hours, I got heat stroke, Taylor came, and she took pictures with the girls infront of me, but quickly moved on :( I was in tears and cried all night!
The next morning I went onto Twitter, and I found out that the bag of goodies I had given to this girl who Taylor had handed some roses to for her to hold, did actually get it's way to Taylor, because the Australian flag that I had put in the bag Taylor was holding saying that she was backstage at the Aria's loving Australia!
Totally worth with now!
Hi my name is Lauren I'm almost 16, I'm really tall.... we are talking 6 foot tall.
I love Taylor Swift so, so, so much and I think that she is such a great role model for people all over the world, no matter how old they are!
I love dancing around like a lunatic, singing.... even if I do sould really, really bad, and making the most out of life. I love playing sport! And I love being out in the world, making the most out of each day!
I also love making things, including food, dresses, headbands, colourful and sparkly things, and the list would go on forever.
My friends think i'm crazy, but they love me because I make everyhing brighter (their words not mine) and interesting, I like to keep them on their toes. I hate people being sad, but I love making them happy.
And I love lame jokes!!!!
"What did one dandelion, say to the other dandelion?"
"Take me to your weeder"
I've been a Fan of Taylor since I first heard Taylor's first album in 2009 and I was 12! It was when I first heard Love Story!!
I was Fearless in Febuary 2010, when I went to my first Taylor Swift concert.
And I recently Spoke Now in March 2012.
I would love to meet Taylor, and i'm currently planning my next out fit, for whenever Taylor tours again.
I got to meet Amos when I was waiting out the back of the arena that Taylor was playing at. And he is so, so, so kind and funny.
I'm also a big fan of Twilight! I love Kristen Stewart and recently got to meet her when she came to Australia!!!! I also got to meet Chris Hemsworth! They were amazing!! And I was enchanted to meet both of them!!
I believe in making the most out of everything in life
One wise person once said
"The happiest people in life are not the people who have everything, but the people who make the MOST out of everything"
Rest in Peace Elvis 1996-2012
You were the best dog I could ever had. You always gave so much, and never asked for much in return. I'll miss our little chats, and all the good times that we always had, and how you would always cheer me up when I was sad. At least now you aren't in any pain. Putting you down has been the hardest thing i've ever had to do.
Love you lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots! xoxo
'Come on Elvis with me, we're going to fly away from here. You were the best doggy.'
Stay FEARLESS, and be happy, and enjoy life!!!!
Alright so I've come to the hard decision!!!! Do I want pit tickets or seating?!?!?! I would have jumped at the opportunity to get pit tickets.... but I don't know if you can still get chosen to go to Club Red if you are in them? Does anyone know if it is still possible? Have you heard about anyone getting into Club Red from the pit? Thank you!!!