- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
'This is a State of Grace, this is the worthwhile fight. Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right'.
I have been listening to Taylor Swift music for around seven years now, and she has helped me through so so so much. From bullying, to heartbreak, to low self esteem, to feeling on the outside, she has always been there when no one else has.
I first saw her live on the 4th of March, 2012 at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for the Speak Now Tour, and it was the most mind-blowing, out of this world, spectacular experience of my life. Being three metres from the stage in General Admission with thousands of other swifties was just an extraordinary experience that I will never forget.
I will be seeing her again on December 14th, 2013 at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne. We are planning for the whole stadium to sing 'Happy Birthday' to her, as its her birthday on the previous day. If we pull it off, it may be one of her highlights of the tour. Its a way to repay her for everything she's done for us, thousands of miles away from her in Australia. If you want more information, follow @taylorswiftbday on twitter, the facebook page and also her thread right her on Taylor Connect.
Thankyou Taylor for everything you have done for me. I will never be able to repay you for that. I hope someday that I can meet you and thank you for everything.
So at the Melbourne RED tour concert on the 14th of December, me and a few other dedicated swifties are planning on getting the whole of Etihad Stadium to sing Happy Birthday to Taylor (her birthday is the day before on the 13th, just in case you've been living under a rock!'. You can find all the info at Your text to link here... and also on their facebook page. Even if you aren't going to...