- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
My name is Rafaela and I'm 18. I'm currently a civil engineer student.
I've been Taylor's fan since 2008. My favorite songs are Innocent and Sad Beautiful Tragic. The thing that I love the most about her is that she's so caring and honest, oh and she writes her own songs what makes me admire her even more.
I had the oportunity to see her live, in Rio for a pocket show and I've traveled to the USA twice to go to her concerts for the Speak Now Tour in Washington, DC and for the Red Tour in Orlando.
I'm really into drawing and watching tv shows, I love Revenge (Emily Vancamp is a m a z i n g), Grey's Anatomy and Sherlock. I love going to the beach and traveling.
I love reading. My favorite books are A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah, Percy Jackson series and The Hunger Games. I also love warm weather and people who make me laugh.
I'm obsessed with Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Jennifer Lawrence and Selena Gomez.
If you read this I hope we become friends.
So it's Christmas time and last year I made some Christmas jars inspired by the ones Taylor made in 2011 and posted on her Instagram account. I think it's so cute and really easy to make so I decided to make more this year and post it on here to teach you guys. What you need is: 1. Glass jars: you can use picles, olvies, mushrooms etc. glass jars. Make sure to wash it up properly....