- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm a 18 year old college student who finally has her own apartment.
One thing you should absolutely know about me is that I LOVE music more than anything so I always either have my iPod or my headphones with me. Some of my favorite artists include Taylor, Ed Sheeran and Lana Del Rey. I believe what you listen to says I lot about who you actually are and with that in mind, I think I just enjoy great and authentic songwriting mixed with awesome music. I don't necessarily care about genres, I'm just looking out for great lyrics who touch my heart. Music for me is a very personal thing. In fact, it's so personal for me that I'm not really comfortable with showing people my iPod. I haven't even shown it to my friends, really.
I also enjoy reading quite a bit and I always highlight my favorite lines so I can find them later. My friends think that's weird but whatever.
I started baking when I was around 14 and my love for cakes/cupcakes/cookies has only increased in the last 4 years. I'm always looking for new cookery books to buy or new recipes to put in my recipe collection. Baking seems to be my therapy because whenever I'm in a difficult situation I bake.
I spend too much time watching Grey's Anatomy/Friends/How I Met Your Mother/The Big Bang Theorie on tv but I don't regret it at all.
As much as I enjoy curling up in bed, listening to music/watching tv series on Netflix/reading a book on a Saturday night I also enjoy going out with my friends. All my friends call me a party queen because I'm usually the first to dance on the dance floor and the last to go home (which most of the time is around 5am :D). I'm very lucky to have a great group of friends including girls and boys with whom I can go out and have fun and enjoy being young.
Recently I realized that everything changes, nothing stays the same and you can't really do anything about it. People who you used to talk to every day are going to leave your life, but new people will enter it. That realization lead to an obsession with memories. I'm scared to forget important moments with people who are/used to be special to me so I writing them down. I also take a lot of photos of my family and friends and hang them up in my room to never forget the people who play/used to play a huge part in my life.
I'm not done growing up yet and I still have to learn a lot of lessons but I'm proud to say that Taylor has helped me through both the best and the worst times of my life (as of yet) and for that I'll be eternally grateful.
They just told me that I won the Wonderstruck body lotion!! It isn't available in Germany and Austria so this is something very special for me!! I can't believe that- I've never won anything :D Freaking out right now :D