- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey guys! I'm Copes :)
I am obsessed with music. Pretty much anything related to music, I love it. It should be obvious by the rest of my profile :) My favorite Swifty songs are probably Ours, Both of Us, I Knew You Were Trouble, 22, and Picture to Burn. But I pretty much like them all :) My friend Abby, who's written some really cool songs (go check them out! Her profile is "fearlessinthestarlight"), introduced me to this site, and it's so cool! It's a really neat community :)
Random Taylor gifs:
Beautimous. That is all.
Me to that one person I can't stand -
Happens all the time.
Ohmygoodness I love this :)
Why is Taylor so stinking adorable???
And yet another
My favorite things:
Music: ALLOFIT Be it piano, guitar, spotify, soundcloud, YouTube, or anything else, you name it, I'm into it :)
Person: My guy. He's awesome, and cool, and is not afraid to say what he's thinking.
Color: I'd have to go with blue. But I like purple too :)
Song: Must I choose? Uhm, no. But I will list some of my favorite bands, with bunches of unnecessary gifs
Alex Goot - ALL of his covers. Especially California Gurls and This Kiss
Andy Grammer - Keep Your Head Up, Fine by Me
Coldplay - Paradise, Clocks, Viva La Vida, Life in Technicolor, Lost
Enya - Oronico Flow, May it Be
Greyson Chance - Little London Girl, Unfriend You, Paparazzi, Waiting Outside the Lines
Hunter Hayes - Storm Warning, Everybody's Got Somebody but Me, Somebody's Heartbreak, Cry with You, Wanted
Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight, I Like It Like That, Downtown Girl, Radio
Imagine Dragons - Demons, My Fault, It's Time, Radioactive, Bleeding Out, Every Night, Cha-Ching
Journey - Separate Ways, Don't Stop Believing
(with a little kid history thrown in :))
Katy Perry - The One That Got Away, Hot N Cold, Part of Me
Maroon 5 - She Will be Loved, Payphone, Daylight
Matt Kearney - Hey Mama, Ships in the Night, Closer to Love, Nothing Left to Lose
Michael Henry and Justin Robinett - All of their covers, especially Man in the Mirror, What the Hell, Separate Ways, Fall for You, Hallelujah
Newsies - Sure, not technically a band, but whatever. I love Carrying the Banner, King of New York, and Santa Fe especially.
One Direction - Yes, I'm afraid I'm a bit of a Directionator. I really like Kiss You, and WMYB, and One Thing
Owl City - If My Heart Was a House, Deer in the Headlights, Sunburn, When Can I See you Again
Phillip Phillips - Gone, Gone, Gone, and Home
Piano Guys - WMYB, LOTR, Mission Impossible, and Begin Again
The Ready Set - Young Forever, Killer, Love Like Woe, Hollywood Dream
Relient K - Must Have Done Something Right, In Love with the 80's, Sadie Hawkins Dance
Train - 50 Ways to Say Goodbye, Drive By, Drops of Jupiter, Hey Soul Sister
The Vespers - Flower, Flower; Got No Friends, Better Now
I have three little sisters
I'm 15, a sophomore, and 5'8"
My friends are AWESOME
I love being myself, and I try not to care what others think.
One of my favoritest places in the world is New Life Ranch
Psych is amazing
"The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours"
Creds to TheDelicateBeginningRush
Creds to Abby (Fearlessinthestarlight - http://taylorswift.com/users/goingback2december) for the last pic!
Guys, I FINALLY got a badge! Woot Woot! Now to work on getting another....