- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
A swiftie sense 07!
Hello! My name is Chandler. I am 14. I have been a Taylor fan sense 2007. I love as well, Twitter (seriously i have no clue what i would do without it), Reese's, Chick Flicks, Disney, and Hunger Games. I am also quite obsessed with a boy named Austin Mahone. And that band R5? Judge me now, if you will. I am known at school that girl who is really obsessed with Taylor Swift. I suffer with Crohns Disease (imagine having stomach pains and the vomit bug everyday. Yep, its annoying). Taylor has really helped me through out my hectic annoying life. I would do anything to meet her, but its not going to happen. Oh well.
Cancer Sucks. My little brother has lymphoblastic lymphoma. He will survive, but it will require a ton of time and treatment and horrible things. But HE IS IN 100% REMISSION!! WOOP! PARTY!
I went to Iheart Radio Music Fest last year. It was fun. She needs to do it every year. The crowd loved her.
Okay, i am really awkward so please excuse these really snippy short sentences about me. Cause idk, what else to write about.
FAQ about me!
How many Taylor concerts have you been to?
4, 2 Fearless, 1 Speak Now, and if you count iheart radio music fest, and May 25th RED Tour. You would think after 5 concerts, T-Party or Club RED. lol, nope. Not for me. :)
Favorite Taylor Song?
If i had to narrow it down to one, it would be Enchanted. That song has saved me so many times, gotten me through a really rough patch in my life too. Also it has some great moments to burst out a Taylor styled hair flip.
How Long Have You Loved Taylor?
Sense 07. I really liked Our Song. But i really became a swiftie in the Fearless era. I went to the concert, freaking out and i was so happy during the concert I started crying.
Do You Have Any other fandoms?
I am a mahomie, and part of the #R5Family. I know weird combination of people to like...I actually have had the privilege of meeting both of them, and it was some of the best days of my life! I wouldn't consider myself the "biggest" fan, but i really love Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez too! And the Hunger Games fandom. Everyone is so sweet.
Here are some GIFS that i enjoy (these are mostly for me to look at on a rainy day, but enjoy!):
Here is my wish list for Taylor Swift CDs, if anyone is selling them, please let me know. Singles: White Horse YBWM Love Story FEARLESS (THIS IS MY NUMBER 1 ONE!) Mean Story Of Us Mine Begin Again All Too Well (SHE BETTER DO THIS AS A SINGLE!) CD: ALL OF THE JAPAN ONES RED Valentines Day Pack Deluxe of Taylor Swift Signed Of RED and Speak Now Deluxe...