- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Ok, so, as one year passed since the last time I edited my bio, I thought it was the good idea to do it again.
Date: September 30, 2013
Gonna start now.
My name is Angela, and I've been alive for almost 19 years now. Well not exactly almost, but my birthday is in February and I can't wait to be 19! I live in a very small country in Europe, not gonna even mention it, 'cause you probably never heard of it.
I've been a Taylor swift fan for a very very long time, like 5-6 years. I remember being a kid and listening to her... She really made my life better.
I feel like I'm somehow connected to Taylor, like we love the same things... I couldn't imagine my life without Winter or Christmas. It's like the best time of the year. Everyone is just so happy and polite and awesome. Not to mention the snow, and how much I love it. Also, I'm obsessed with the number 13 (not a new thing over here) but seriously guys, it's like the number haunts me. Everything good happens to me on a 13th day in a month, not sure if it's a coincidence or what.
So um, I really like drawing, riding bikes, listening to music (mainly Taylor), writing stories or books and watching movies or series. These things are like a obsession of mine.
My favorite series, or you could call it TV show, is Supernatural. There are no words in the world to explain how obsessed I am with this show. And with Sam Winchester aka Jared Padalecki. God, he's perfect :O
I really like Gossip Girl too, as well as The Vampire Diaries and Game of Thrones.
I'm going to college now, I'm studying English language as well as English culture and literature.
I like weird stuff like writing all over my room furniture, 'cause I'm crazy obviously, and usually I'm writing Taylor's lyrics. My parents hate it but well... Little they can do about it :D
I'm like 5'8'' tall (that's like 172,5 cm), I have dark brown hair and light brown-gold-greenish eyes (weird, right?!). I used to have curly hair, but now it's literally straight, I guess it's all because of hair straightener (damn).
I've never been to a Taylor's concert before, but now that the American RED tour is over and Australian is beginning soon, I'm hoping she'll come near my country so I could she her live FINALLY, I've waited for so long.
So I guess that's it, if you have any questions feel free to ask and here is a heart for you guys:
So I woke up this morning and just felt like I should listen to RED! I was one of those people who didn't approve "the change", and I listened to RED album only one time since it's been out. Yes I know, I'm ashamed of it very very much. I've been listening to song I liked, like 5-6 of them, but the rest... No. So I just felt need to listen to it... And now, I like it so much! I can't believe...