- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I go into a trance when I'm at a Taylor concert, or any concert for that matter. I'm a total fangirl. Taylor Swift. Ed Sheeran. The Band Perry. Supernatural. The Vampire Diaries. It's kind of a problem. I enjoy reading books like The Fault In Our Stars, Looking for Alaska, The Hunger Games, Eve, and We Were Liars (which is my new favorite book).
Music has captivated my world. I'm so blown away by how much music has helped me. Ever since my mom bought me very first guitar, I've had this love of music that only some people can understand. I listen to everyone, from Taylor (obviously) to Ed Sheeran to The Band Perry to Jensen Ackles (aka Dean Winchester from Supernatural. Yes, he sings.) to 80's and 90's music (which is better than most of the music we have today.)
I enjoy doing this oh-so wonderful sport called crew (aka rowing). And when I say rowing, I don't mean kayaking. Or canoeing. I mean REAL rowing. You know those long boats with 9 people in them? 8 rowing and 1 just sitting and yelling? Yeah, well thats my sport. You've probably only ever seen in the summer olympics, if at all. It's like hell sometimes. But for some reason, I always come back to it. No matter how much I say I hate it, I really don't. I really truly love it.
And that's pretty much it. I'm quite unextraordinary. There are probably hundreds of other things you could be doing right now besides reading about me, so if you spent the last 3 minutes of your life on me, thank you. I love you. I love you like I love sweet tea and getting the last word. And thats real love.
This is just the list of fan clubs I'm a member of: The Walking Dead Fan Club The Pretty Little Liars Fan Club The Lady Antebellum Fan Club The Band Perry Fan Club The Official Eighties Movies Fan Club And my all time favorite, The Official Supernatural Fan Club