- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi. I'm Chloe, I'm 21 years old, and I want to be a singer-songwriter.
Taylor Swift is one of my biggest inspirations. I first heard her music about 3 years ago. I heard someone talking about her music in my Health class, and when I got home, a magical twist of fate happened, and her music video for "Love Story" came on TV. I was instantly intrigued by not only the song, but the lyrics, the music, and Taylor herself too.
I instantly Googled her after that, and ended up listening to a bunch of her songs that night. I think I instantly became a dedicated fan there and then.
I'm so lucky to have had the chance to see Taylor perform twice. The first time was when I travelled all the way to Nashville for the CMA Fest in 2010, and, along with seeing a tonne of other performers, I got to go to Taylor's 13 Hour Meet and Greet. I didn't get to meet her, but her acoustic set was unbelievable. I spent half the time freaking out that I was even in the same room as her!
The second time I've seen her perform was on the final show of the UK Speak Now World Tour in London, March 30th, 2011. It was one of the most magical nights of my life.
I love Taylor so much. She has taught me to be Fearless with everything, no matter how scared I am. She also taught me to Speak Now, so that I wouldn't regret what I didn't say at a later date. It's amazing what fantastic advice someone who you only know through their music can give you. I think that shows how powerful songs and music are...
So, as you can see, my profile description says that I want to be a singer-songwriter. Well, technically, I already am, I just have no means of recording my songs. Yet... A couple weeks ago at work (I work in a library), a customer happened to pull me over to his computer and excitedly show me a song he'd written, recorded, and filmed a music video for. I listened to a bit of it, and...