- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I am Tomy, am of Brasília in Brazil, I have 21 year and I'm here to express how much I like Taylor, in person and as an artist. I am a student and trainee of computer network at the top level. I love listening to music, including Taylor especially. And when it comes to music has another thing I admire beyond Taylor, he was born in Chicago and his first song was "Crank Dat" ... Who knows, I think just reading this far already know who I'm talking about ... his name in real life is DeAndre Cortez Way and best-known song is "Kiss Me Thru The Phone", he is Soulja Boy Tell'em, I'm a souljaswiftie. And has words that makes me think in Taylor and Soulja Boy. The 3 words that remind me of Taylor is Red, Enchanted and Places. Already the 3 words that remind me of Soulja Boy is Swag, Kiss and You. Music that I most like of Taylor is "Hey Stephen," the song that I more like of the Soulja is "Turn My Swag On", I became a fan of Taylor listening to "Long Live" and I became a fan of Soulja Boy listening to "Crank Dat ".Taylor is special to me, his songs are the most compatible with my nature, and it is also compatible with the nature of all swifties who are here.
Never Grow Up, by Taylor Swift
I have a rare type of baldness that causes hair loss all over the body, called Alopecia Areata. I started having hair loss at 19 years and now I'm 21, at first I was very depressed and was a shock to me especially after I lost my eyebrow, my self esteem was down there because of prejudice and negative comments, so I understand the because that baldness despite not being a threatening disease to health, some men lead their bald so seriously haha. But today thank God I left That aside, I nor give much importance. I thought in me isolate and me withdraw of the front of people, but I Realized That That was not good and would make me sadder. After I adjusted and I improved my mental health, but thinking on the bright side, I have become more mature and you my friends swifties Helped me a lot, and Taylor also helped me a lot because when i was crestfallen I heard to your songs and me felt much lighter, and even today when I'm not well I have your songs like comfort to me, but when I'm glad, I feel myself with more reason and will to listen to his songs, and sometimes of nothing I thought in Ronan, because in addition to having lost hair because of chemotherapy, lost her life. So I began to see that I could give an example of life, when I had my hair, I loved to drink beer on the weekends, even after going bald to the teeth, I still continued in the world of alcoholism, same I can continue, I stopped slowly, and today I do not drink more making 5 months that I stopped and today is one of the things that I rebuke.
You Taylor who said he would love to sing hip hop with guys kind Eminem and 50 Cent, Soulja Boy is also a great idea of duo for you, would love to see you two singing together, this is the best rapper Tay haha:
Turn My Swag On, by Soulja Boy Tell´em
♫ hopped up off tha bed
turn my swag on
took a look in tha mirror said wassup
yeeeeea im gettin money ♫
A list of 10 rappers that I like more, can see that the only that are well known between are these Soulja Boy, Jermaine Dupri and Nicki Minaj up because I think in Hip Hop, the less known are best :
4.Mike Jones (the only one I've seen personally)
5.Waka Flocka Flame
6.Jermaine Dupri (largely of clips of singer Mariah Carey Participating he is)
9.Dem Franchize Boyz
Now the 10 singers that I like in every genre:
1.Our Taylor, clear, and no artist is so delighted to steal this position
5.Paula Fernandes (brazilian singer)
6.Ivete Sangalo (brazilian singer)
9.Zezé de Camargo and Luciano (brazilian singers)
10.Soja (reggae band)
Miss Taylor, my inspiration of life
My collections of Taylor
Look what I prepared for a day, show to Taylor :
Hello, good evening my friends swifties! Once I lent my Speak Now for my friend, but he returned the CD much doddered, these days he came to borrow again, but I made up an excuse saying he had vanished. Would you trust lend your Red to a person without zeal, even being his friend?