The first time I ever saw Taylor, was on TV. And I didn't even know who she was. They were playing her music video "Love Story." While I was watching it, I couldn't really hear the words she was singing (because people around me were being loud) but I know something happened to me when I saw her. I can't explain what, but somehow I like to think that I knew she was gonna be a huge part of my life.
A long time after that my sister had gotten an iTunes card for her birthday and bought "Picture To Burn" with it. And that was the first Taylor Swift song I ever had on my iPod. I just loved listening to it over and over again in the car and singing out loud to it. One day, my mom heard me singing it in the car and asked "Do you want me to get you her album?" I said very quickly "YES!!!" And I would say the rest is history but I don't wanna stop there.
But yes, I fell in love with her music ("Taylor Swift" and "Fearless") and could not stop listening to the songs till I knew every single last word. And her music videos were all so beautiful to me. I just could not get enough of the storys and the love she sang about and the heartbreak. The heartbreak was the most interesting to me because I knew nothing about it.
After I got to knowing everything I could about her, my friend Lyida invited me to come with her to Taylor Swifts "Fearless" concert. I almost burst into tears when she told me. !!!!!!!! It was one of the best nights of my life. I will never forget it. The concert was so wonderful, I didn't think Taylor could make any other concert like it. But, she did. The "Speak Now World Tour" was the BEST concert I have ever seen. I am so grateful that I got to see it that I can't even explain. And I'm going to her RED concert in April and I'm so happy I can't stand it. It will be soooo magicial I know it!
I love her so much. Always will. And someday I will get to tell her in person. If you can dream it, you can acheive it. Always remember that Swifties :)
If you read this all, I LOVE YOU and Thank You for caring :) YOUR BEAUTIFUL!
So I've seen a lot of people do the whole "13 Things About Me" thing and I think its cute so I'm gonna do it!
1. I love Taylor Swift and will love her forever and will buy every one of her albums to come even if for some CRAZY reason I hated it, (which I wouldn't) I would still buy it.
2. I read everyday and books are something that are very important to me and I will always keep them in a special place in my heart :)
3. I love fashion and would have miles of clothes if I had the money
4. I want to be a performer. Sing, dance, and act. Thats what I want to do with my life.
5. Boys and me have a weird relationship. Thats why I can relate to a lot of Taylors confused boyfriend songs.
6. I have never had a boyfriend. I know that makes 5 confusing, but it makes sense to me. lol
7. I've never had a lot of friends in my life so if you have ever messaged me and we have talked or even commented on my page It means a lot to me. A WHOLE lot. Thank you for being my friend.
8. I love Taylors handwriting and Taylors fashion sense and Taylors cat. I'm trying to say I love EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING about Taylor :)
9. Taylors songs inspire me everyday in different ways.
10. I always like to wear at least one piece of Taylors merch everyday :]
11. I love sitting and being still and watching trees blow. And listening to everything around me.
12. Theres no feeling like being at a Taylor Swift concert. And it's my favorite feeling.
13. And finally.....April 11th 2013 was the best day of my life! I was in the Pit for the Red Tour and feet away from my idol. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) The feeling of seeing her UP CLOSE for the first time ever, there are no words. Just lots of tears were shed lol :')
WARNING!!! The pictures almost never end on this profile lol I have gone a little cray cray!
Thank you for coming to my profile! I'm so happy I could dance!
~Spinning Like a Girl in a Brand New Dress~
Speak Now Era Favorites
DAT STARE Section :)
THE END of DAT STARE Section :)
Fearless Era Favorites
My favorite picture of Meredith
^^^^Best. Thing. EVER!
I call this the "I WILL WAIT I WILL WAIT FOR YOU!!!!!!" Dance :) LOVE IT! Every time I hear this song I dance like that no joke!
^^^^^ Cute gif :)
I heard that girl singing "Ours" the other day.......goodness. xD I have heard more then one person say that they don't like Taylor or her music, then one day I hear them singing her songs. I just kinda wanna say CHOOSE YOUR SIDE!!!! Yes, I know her songs are catchy but I don't care! lol I like knowing where people stand. I'm weird I know lol