Taylor Swift.. All Day.. Every Day!!
Hi!! I'm Jennifer or Jen. I live in beautiful state of Montana, USA! I love to play sports. I have played soccer, basketball, softball/baseball, and volleyball for school. I also ski/snowboard. I love to try out new things :) I go to college for radiology. (2 years left. YAY!) I have one sister that is 3 years older than me. My mom is amazebeans! Kids are the best thing in the entire world. They are so curious about everything and always seem to say the funniest things.
My favorite moment in life is laughing and making other people laugh and then laughing at their laugh and now everyone is laughing.
My birthday is February 16th, 1991.
Which means 22=MY JAM!
^^^ Thank you TanyaxOh :) You da best girl!
I got Taylor tickets!!!! My friend and I are going to the Salt Lake City show on June 1st! I am so excited.. it is our first Taylor concert :) We are in Section 4, which isn't the best but I hope we are semi close to stage 2 the acoustic set. If you are going to the SLC show let me know, we can meet up!! Here is a forum for all the ppl that are going: http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2343063
^^^ Thank you Miranda14 for the graphic!
13 Awesome Things About Me:
1. Music is life! Seriously. Always the girl with headphones in her ears.
2. I have never been to another country
3. Favorite Color: BLUE! Since kindergarten :)
4. Starbucks Carmel Frappuccino are yummy
5. I would rather watch youtube videos and netflix than t.v.
6. Favorite Number: 5
7. I don't like cats. They creep me out.
8. I have only been on one real vacation.. Disneyland in 3rd grade
9. Favorite Sport: soccer
10. I don't eat meat very often.
11. Obsession = Gum and Baby Lips
12. I laugh a lot!
13. I will turn RED on June 1st in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
If you need anything please let me know.. I would love to help you out :)
Love you so much!
I AM GOING TO MINNESOTA!! I have break from school so I decided to take a trip. I am going to visit my mom's family in Northern MN :) And I am taking the train! Wooo. I am going to be staying with my grandparents on their farm. Should be super fun. I will let you know all the fun things we do. xoxo, Jen