- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! My name is Kate. I love everything that has to do with Taylor. i've never had a boyfriend, and i'm kinda proud of that, cuz most girls my age have had at least one by now. I get excited very easily, and i love everything that falls in to the "whimsical", "cute", or "cozy" categories. I play guitar, and I ride horse and own a horse. When ever I talk to people I usually end up either making then laugh, or scaring them cuz' i am so weird. But in that good way. Some people have said that i can be very mature, but then I can turn on a dime and become as funny, hyper, and silly as ever. My lucky number has always been and will always been 8. I am a Christian, and I hold to that forever. I am also a Taurus which means that I am patient and reliable, warmhearted and loving, persistent and determined, placid and security loving. I love bright colors, and anything that makes life seem more whimsical than it really is. I have been quiet my whole life, which I find strange because on the inside I am jumping up and down almost all the time. I am gigantically tall, talkative. I have been to Haiti for a mission trip. It has changed me forever, but in a good way. I love haitians so much, most of the are so joyful, friendly and welcoming! I love sparkles, animals, and laughing really hard. :)
I am so happy that you read this whole thing. It was really long and you could have probably been doing something else in the last 3 minutes. So thank you who spent their time to read this, I commend you for that. I am and always will be a Swiftie!
So what do you think about Taylor's new single/album? I kinda miss the old soft country Taylor, and I hope that she goes back to those roots. That does not mean that i do not love her new song! So what do you think about it?