- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi guys I'm currently Offline
Avatar made by the lovely Taryn
Welcome to my profile!
Smuggle me to England?
Hello, I'm Jakob and I live in San Diego, California. I play Baseball and Football. I am currently a sophomore in high school and I am 15 years old. (I'm turning 16 on February 17) I've been a swifty since 2006 when I heard Tim McGraw on the radio I couldn't stop listening to her. Unfortunately, I was not able to go to Fearless or Speak Now tours but I got to see the RED tour on 8/15/13. It was the best experience of my life seeing Taylor on stage (in person) for the first time ever in my life. I love to surf especially because I live in Southern California and also because its a place where I can clear my head of all my thoughts. I also feel this way when I am listening to Taylor or when I am playing baseball or football. When I grow up, I want to play in the MLB or NFL and create my own charity to help people in need. I feel since my parents have given me a very good life so far I should give back to the community and help people who are in need. When I retire I want to travel with my wife all around the world and see all that there is to see. I am a very organized person (I think I have OCD) and I cant stand seeing something out of place. I am very awkward when I am meeting new people but when you start to get to know me and I start to get to know you I am a very talkative person. I am currently learning how to play the guitar . I also know how to play the trumpet and how to play the trombone. One of my other heroes besides Taylor is Captain America everything he does shows valor and selflessness. Especially when he jumps on the grenade it shows how selfless he is and how he was willing to die for his country to save other men. This is what I live off of and this is how I want to live my life. I'm kind of the opposite of a ladies man, I get nervous when I try to talk to girls face to face. If you read all of that then thank you for sticking with me I know it was probably long and boring but I really appreciate it if you read it all. Feel free to add me :)
Also add me on Twitter and Instagram:
Some Cool Graphics:
Shoutout to Taryn for giving this to me :)
Credit to Sweet for making it
Some amazing people on TC:
Taryn (Crime Show Watchers)
Jenna & Josephine (Southern California Swifties)
Maddie (amazing graphic maker & amazing friend)
Matthew (Football swifties)
Shandi (Amazing singer and songwriting and sweetest person)
Lindsay (Amazing person always makes me laugh)
Pieter (posting buddies)
Some things I love:
Los Angeles Angels
^^ Never mock the Angels or this will happen to you
Anything World War 2
And of course... Taylor Swift!!!
Love all of you guys thank you for looking at my profile
Ok guys here is another one of my blogs where I try to be inspirational In all seriousness, last night I couldn't stay positive and because of that I was sad most of the night and I couldn't sleep. I was watching and reading a lot of Club Red stories on youtube and on here. I just couldn't bear it anymore... I felt happy for everyone who were fortunate enough to be in Club Red but I...