- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
My name is Rebecca and I would like to thank you for visiting my profile. I love Taylor and I love being a part of this Swifty community. Please visit the links on the left if you want to find out more about me after reading this.
13 Things About Me
1. My birthday is 19th October 1995, which means that I am currently 18 years old.
2. I live in England, and I love it. I'll always travel but I don't think I'll ever move out of England.
3. I have 13 cousins.
4. I'm not that certain yet as to what I actually will be in the future. I could be a writer, I would love to be able to have a book published that I've written with my name on it, that would be so amazing. But if I can't be a writer, or if I can't do something to do with writing, then I would love to do something in music or art. Definitely something creative.
5. My family has two guinea pigs. They're called Ginger and Baby. They are adorable, I love them a lot. We've had other guinea pigs in the past and we've also had hamsters and chickens too. We still have chickens and they are funny little ladies.
6. Becoming a Swifty was a gradual thing for me, it wasn't a sudden thing - I can't pin it down to a certain date. Although I do think 2011 was around the time I became a Swifty.
7. On Saturday the First of February 2014 I saw Taylor live at the O2 Arena for the Red Tour and it was my first ever concert and it was fantastic. I am so thankful that I got to go to that concert.
8. I love being a part of the Swifty community because Swifties are wonderful people. They are helpful, kind, thoughtful, ambitious and fun. They are daydreamers, designers, singers and musicians, students, writers, heroes and more. Swifties are great and I love you all.
9. I love Taylor for many reasons. Not only is she a record-breaker and an inspiration, but she is also beautiful, cute, amazing, fearless, magical, brilliant, talented, kind, lovely, funny, wonderful and much, much more.
10. I adore Meredith and Olivia, they are spectacular. When I'm older I would love to have a cat of my own, and probably more pets too because I love animals.
11. I wear glasses sometimes because I'm short-sighted.
12. I couldn't possibly choose one favourite Taylor Swift song or album because each is a masterpiece in its own way.
13. I haven't met Taylor before, but I would love to so I could tell her how much I admire her and how I think what she is doing with her life and career is brilliant.
I will always love Taylor and I hope you will too.
Lots of love,
If people are MEAN to you, then they're just another PICTURE TO BURN. You will find you're PLACE IN THIS WORLD. Always STAY BEAUTIFUL. If that guy is regretting what he did then he SHOULD'VE SAID NO. Always be FEARLESS. Remember you don't know everything at FIFTEEN. Live your life like it's a LOVE STORY. Don't be afraid to tell him "YOU BELONG WITH ME". Make each day THE BEST DAY. Embrace CHANGE. SPEAK NOW. Listen to Taylor Swift when you feel INNOCENT, HAUNTED or ENCHANTED. Let him know when SPARKS FLY. If this is just exhausting, you know? Then tell him "WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER, like ever". Forever keep RONAN in your heart. If you think that all love ever does is break and burn and end then remember that maybe, one Wednesday, in a cafe, you could watch it BEGIN AGAIN.
And LONG LIVE Taylor Swift.
When I hear a love song on the radio It makes me think of you I think of holding your hand Really, that's all I want to do Because you're always happy to see me And that makes me feel loved You're like happiness You're that smell after it's rained You're like running through Piles of Autumn leaves You're like hot chocolate You're like everything I love You're...