- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
13 facts about me
1 my name is elizabeth
2 i love the color pink and purple any light colors
3.summer is my favorite season
4 i like to write sing and read
5 i love theatre and musical
6.english is my favorite subject in school
7 i was born in august 7 on saturday but it changes every year
8. taylor swift is my role model i love her to death
9 my lucky number is seven cause i was born on august seven
10 my dream is to become an actress singer and songwriter
11i love music it helps me with personal problem specail taylor swift she helped me through everything
12 im gonna be junior in high school
13 i already my future hope it comes true and i believe in god he put some great stuff in my life and great people
a href="http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx12/TheNikeHead/?action=view¤t=taylorswiftnhhd1.png" target="_blank">
13 of my favorites songs by taylor
1. tim mcgraw
5 you belong to me
6.you're not sorry
8.the story of us
11all to well
i'm going to tryout for my school marching band colorguard i'm just wondering if there is any colorguards that will give my any advice on how the tryouts are cause i'm nerous wreck cause i'm bad at remembering routines and I can march cause I did it last year for playing clarinet