- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello! My name is Thessaly but you can call me whatever you want. I'm 20 and I was born on April 23rd. I was originally born in New Franklin, Ohio and me and my family moved to Los Angeles, California when I was three. I'm currently in the California State University in Los Angeles. My real life best friends are Eileen and Rosalind and they're the coolest friends you'll ever have. I'm the third child in the family and I've got six brothers, and a sister. They're too annoying to handle and sometimes they get out of control. In the future, I'm gonna be the famous scientist everyone talks about! If I succeed in my career. So, let's move on to a subject about this 23 year old woman named Taylor Alison Swift. I love her! She inspired me to learn guitar and play the piano. Surprisingly, I didn't learn them. It was a pass-down from my parents since my mum can play the piano and my dad can play the guitar so I picked those talents right up and now they're in my blood. Taylor also introduced me to country music and that was all by this woman. My favorite songs by her are Sparks Fly, Mine and All Too Well. I've talked a lot now and one more thing, I love friends so please add me! Trust me, I haven't bitten anyone since I was a baby. :)
23 Facts About Me!
1. I love poetry and I love making them! They're so beautiful and my favorite type of poetry is Limerick.
2. My dad loves discovering new things and it was a pass-down and scientists love discovering new things right?
3. I'm an aunt. My eldest brother is married to this lovely woman named Charlotte and they have a baby girl named Elizabeth.
4. I love writing. Now this is a pass-down from my mother.
5. My zodiac sign is Taurus. I think it's a bull.
6. I have a cat Caramel. I got her when I was 15 one summer.
7. I love fashion designing. I have a lot of sketches of dresses and cute outfits in my notebook. :)
8. I am such a neat freak. I hate messiness. Even the word.
9. I love quotes. Especially the ones that are like 'never give up' and 'be yourself'.
10. My favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Such a tragic book.
11. The first movie I've ever watched was The Lion King and the age of 3.
12. I love prom dresses. They're so sparkly.
13. I love Taylor Swift. Enough said.
14. I once used Sharpie as eye liner just because Taylor did. It turned out pretty good.
15. My favorite movie is Love Actually. Lovely movie.
16. I got three guitars. Bass, electrical and acoustic. I got my first which was my acoustic one when I was 9.
17. I love surprises. They're too cool to be true.
18. I love headbands they're so cute! I've got a lot of them in my room and I love them all the same. :D
19. I love vintage things. They're so cool.
20. My favorite ice cream flavour is cookie dough from Baskin Robbins.
21. I love baking. One of my favorite things to do on Christmas mornings.
22. My alarm clock is programmed to play 22 every morning.
23. My lucky number is 23.
Time For Graphics!
Alissa (autumn leaves falling)
Navdeep (Carry You)
Oww! I just burnt myself while ironing the clothes. It turned purple now and I really hope that it will get better soon. :)