- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
*Avatar made by Audra (xosweetgirl180x).*
Mint/Melissa (three summers back)
Hello! My name is Thessaly. I am also known as Brownie and Petal. So, you can choose any of them, whatever catches your eye..I'm 20 and I was born on April the 23rd. I was originally born in New Franklin, Ohio and me and my family moved to Los Angeles, California when I was three. I'm currently in the California State University in Los Angeles. My real life best friends are Sophia, Savannah, Samantha, Hailey and Natalie. They're the coolest friends you'll ever have. I'm the third child in the family and I've got six brothers, and a sister. They're too annoying to handle and sometimes they get out of control. In the future, I'm gonna be the famous scientist everyone talks about! Well, if I succeed in my career. I really like being sarcastic.
So, let's move on to this subject about this 23 year old woman named Taylor Alison Swift. I love her! I mean like, who doesn't? Losers, of course! She inspired me to learn guitar and play the piano. Surprisingly, I didn't learn them. It was a pass-down from my parents since my mum can play the piano and my dad can play the guitar so I picked those talents right up and they're in my blood. Taylor also introduced me to country music and that was all by this woman. My favorite songs by her are Sparks Fly, Mine and All Too Well. I've talked a lot now and one more thing, I love friends so please add me! Trust me, I haven't bitten anyone since I was a baby. :)
23 Facts About Me!
1. I love poetry and I love making them! They're so beautiful and my favorite type of poetry is Limerick.
2. I have a boyfriend. His name is Christopher and he is just so, so, so sweet! He's also hilarious!
3. I'm an aunt to two people. My eldest brother, Tyler, is married to this lovely woman named Michelle and they have a toddler named Melanie. My second brother, Thomas, is married to a genius named Mariana and I swear, she knows the answer to everything! They're having a baby pretty soon! It's been two months!
4. I love writing. Just give me a pen and paper and I'll write down the longest story in the world.
5. My zodiac sign is Taurus. I think it's a bull.
6. I have a cat Caramel. I got her when I was 15 one summer.
7. I love fashion designing. I have a lot of sketches of dresses and cute outfits in my notebook. :)
8. I am such a neat freak. I hate messiness. Even the word.
9. I love quotes. Especially the ones that are like 'never give up' and 'be yourself'.
10. I love being sarcastic.
11. I can be very naughty when I want to. Plus, I am not at all that girly. Except when it comes to fashion.
12. I love prom dresses. They're so sparkly.
13. I love Taylor Swift. Enough said.
14. I once used Sharpie as eye liner just because Taylor did. It turned out pretty good. But then, my eyes were bright red after attempting to wash them.
15. My favorite movie is Frozen. Yes, still a child at heart. :)
16. I got three guitars. Bass, electrical and acoustic. I got my first which was my acoustic one when I was 9.
17. I love surprises. They're too cool to be true.
18. I love headbands, they're so cute! I've got a lot of them in my room and I love them all the same. :D
19. I love vintage things. They're so cool.
20. My favorite ice cream flavour is cookie dough from Baskin Robbins.
21. I love baking. One of my favorite things to do on Christmas mornings.
22. My alarm clock is programmed to play 22 every morning.
23. My lucky number is 23.
Time For Graphics!
Alissa (autumn leaves falling)
Navdeep (Carry You)
Hey there, OMG YOU GUYS. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW GRATEFUL I AM OF ALL OF THESE COMPLIMENTS. LIKE SERIOUSLY. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! (calms down) Umm..sorry..a bit hyper there.. See ya, Thessaly!