- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
My name is Becca, i am a 14 year old girl who loves Taylor Swift.I really love music in general i have been around it my whole life my mom teaches piano and voice lessons at our house and i geuss thats where my apreatiation for music started. I think it dose more then make you happy it inspires you. The first time i heard Taylor i was in fourth grade on the bus and this girl was listening to her i pod and asked me if i wanted to listen and i was like sure and tear drops on my gutair came on i probably listened to it like 20 times and then kinnda forgot about it .a year later i was at 5th grade camp and they talked about love story and thats when i really started to love taylor. i started listening to more of her music on youtube and it 6th grade i was in love i asked for fearless for my birthday and i got it! i was your average fan. and then just 5 short months later speak now came out and i just ordered it on amaon cuz they had a really good sale i had a thing in Oregon and i got home on halloween and there it was waiting for me. i listened to it ALL day and in november i found TC i conviced my mom to let me join on december first and really it has only made me a bigger fan. i have made so many friends in the year i have been here! i am always looking to make more so go ahead and add me.
I think music has always been a part of my life......i've never been with out it. When i was little the music that i heard was determined by who i was with. If i was with my sister then i heard popular music and what ever else was on the radio,if i was with my brother there were things like The Beatles, John Dever, or John Mayer. My other sister and brother went with the flow and didn't really...