- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
PROFILE UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION
I'm a 16 year old girl and I live in England, which I love :)
I've been a Swiftie since 2008 when I first heard Love Story playing on the radio, ever since then I've been a massive fan and not a day goes by when I don't think how lucky I am to be a Swiftie and have Taylor as my role model. She means so much to me, it's hard to put it into words how much I love her, she's such a beautiful inspirational person and i lovelovelove all her songs.
On the 22nd of March, 2011, I was luck enough to get tickets to see Taylor's Speak Now world tour at the Birmingham LG arena, UK, it was amazing to finally see her live and I know I will never, ever, forget that night! :)
My world turned RED on the 1st February 2014 (O2 Arena London) I was right at the very back, at the very top, but my best friend, sister and I still danced, sung and held up our light up banner the entire night long, It was such a spectacular show and I know I will always remember it.
Now some random things about me...
So, Taylor inspired me to learn guitar, I've always loved singing but Taylor made me want to start song-writing about my life and feelings and stuff. I love being with my friends and having fun with them. I'm really close to my family (especially my mum), and I love each and everyone of them.
I love dresses and cosy jumpers, sunsets and long English summer days, Christmas and snowflakes and baking cakes and biscuits.
I own three adorable cats and one mad scruffy rescue dog
Please feel free to send me a friends request, I'm always happy to chat to people :)
Thank You for taking the time to view my profile!
I'm so excited because even though Wonderstruck Enchanted hasn't been offically released in the UK yet you can buy it from UK Amazon for £27.45 heres the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wonderstruck-Enchanted-Taylor-Swift-Parfum/dp/B009DCUYE8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354460917&sr=8-1 and my grandparents are getting it fo rme for christmas! I Can't wait to smell it!