- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
My name's Molly I'm 16 and I live in England, which I love :)
I've been a Swiftie since 2008 when I first heard Love Story playing on the radio, ever since then I've been a massive fan and not a day goes by when I don't think how lucky I am to be a Swiftie and have Taylor as my role model. She means so much to me, it's hard to put it into words how much I love her, she's such a beautiful inspirational person and i lovelovelove all her songs.
On the 22nd of March, 2011, I was luck enough to get tickets to see Taylor's Speak Now world tour at the Birmingham LG arena, UK, it was amazing to finally see her live and I know I will never, ever, forget that night! :)
My world turned RED on the 1st February 2014 (O2 Arena London) I was right at the very back, at the very top, but my best friend, sister and I still danced, sung and held up our light up banner the entire night long! It was such a spectacular show and I know I will always remember it. Defiantly the best night of my life (tied with the Speak Now concert)!
Now some random things about me...
I love Taylor Swift (obviously), sunsets, sparkles, playing guitar, song writing, vintage things, cute dresses, animals, long hot English summer days with blue skys (we do get them!), picnics, spending time with my friends, walking in the countryside, reading and baking.
Some of the other artists I like (although not as much as Taylor) include Ed Sheeran and Nina Nesbitt
I own three adorable cats and one mad scruffy rescue dog
Please feel free to send me a friend request, I'm always happy to chat to people! :)
By the wonderful xosweetgirl18ox
by the amazing LostInyourslands
by the talented 13strings
I love her dancing :)
All gifs and photos from Google
Thank You for visiting my page, I love you guys!
I'm so excited because even though Wonderstruck Enchanted hasn't been offically released in the UK yet you can buy it from UK Amazon for £27.45 heres the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wonderstruck-Enchanted-Taylor-Swift-Parfum/dp/B009DCUYE8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354460917&sr=8-1 and my grandparents are getting it fo rme for christmas! I Can't wait to smell it!