- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I ADORE Taylor! She's such an amazing singer and she knows that the generation of music raises the kids, so she chooses her actions wisely. She's also worked so hard to get where she is which is why she deserves every award, fan, compliment, ect. she has. She just amazes me.
Now, here's a little about me:
I am absolutely in love with songwriting. I feel like it's a way to let go of my emotions without actually confronting the person. It also helps me understand how strongly I feel about something or someone. For example, if I write 7 songs about the same person and situation, I obviously feel very strongly about that. A friend of mine also made a good point. She said that writing songs to me is what cutting may be to someone else. If I'm struggling in life, I turn to songwriting. I wish more people would turn to the same healthy alternative I use rather than taking it out on their own body. But, if you'd like to check out my songs, (which would make me really happy!) the link is in my profile. Songwriting is big part of my life and I don't know what I would do without it.
Now that you know the songwriter part of me, here are 13 random facts me!
1.) My favorite animal is a cat.
2.) I've never been the 'sporty' type. I love to sing, dance, perform, ect.
3.) My favorite singers besides Taylor are Avril Lavigne, Austin Mahone, Ed Sheeran, and Paramore.
4.) My friends make fun of me because I apparently say 'cantaloupe' weird...
5.) My favorite website besides TC is Pinterest!
6.) I'm a brunette and I have brown eyes. (I've been told they're 'neon' brown, if that's a color...)
7.) You'd never be able to catch me without a ring on!
8.) I ship Sweeran so much!!! They are so cute together!!!
9.) My favorite YouTubers are IISuperwomanII and Our2ndLife.
10.) I can't cross my eyes!
11.) My best friends are named Allison (alley_holt) and Jeanne (Dark Blue Tennessee).
12.) My lucky number is 6 :)
13.) I cry whenever I watch Taylor perform All Too Well and Long Live.
So, if you made it this far, I'm very impressed! Thank you for focusing your mind on me for a minute or 2, and have a day filled with Swiftness!
P.S. this is pretty much what I do everyday:
If you want, you can take this quiz to see how well you know me!
Cold As You - Taylor Swift (+ Lyrics) by user4798824
I'm just saving these lyrics so I can finish the song later Honey, dry your eyes And I'll hold you tight You don't know what a broken heart feels like So just sit right here, I'll whisper in your ear All the things you've yet to go through, My dear