- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! My name is audrey rose.
Taylor swift is an amazing person to me, and she writes wonderful songs that most people can't even dream of writing!
I love love, hopeless romantics, vintage things, birds and birdcages, owls, kittys, writing and hearts.
I love to watch old movies!
I love tea and I love the smell of pine, and I think the Railway Children is a wonderful book. I love snow and I love cursive handwriting!
I love dresses and flowy shirts with skirts, and curls.
I also love alice in wonderland and roses, and dreamers, and creative people, and people with long, orange, curly hair. I love taylor swift's kitty, and baking and the color white!
I love christmas, and rings, and flowers.
I love quotes, especially these:
"Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
-Lewis Caroll, Alice in Wonderland
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain"
"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine."
"Sometimes I have to remind myself that I don't have to do what everyone else is doing."
"I have to believe in fairy tales and I have to believe in love."
"sometimes, you are just better of without them."
"All I know is I said hello. Your eyes looked like coming home."
"here we are again, in the middle of the night. we're dancing around the kitchen in the refrigerator light."
"This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home."
Thank you so much for visiting my profile!
oh heyyy! I just watched the "mine" behind the scenes a few days ago, and it was soooo cute! there were so many littles. has anyone else seen them? :)