- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I’m Ashley, I’m 25 and I live in Chicago. Ask any of my friends or coworkers to describe me and I guarantee “Taylor Swift” will be the first words out of their mouth. I’ve been a fan since 2006, but Taylor and the entire Swiftie community started to mean so much more to me during the Speak Now Tour. Inspired to be Fearless, I decided to fly to Kentucky by myself to go to the Lousiville show on 10.11.11. I did not know a single person, but sat outside the arena all day and by the end of it had a bunch of awesome new friends. I started getting more active on TC and Twitter and now know all these amazing people that I would never have known were it not for our Taylor connection.
In April 2013 I co-founded the podcast “Swiftcast” – a free show on iTunes all about Taylor and her fans. Check us out on TC - http://taylorswift.com/users/swiftcast13
After the RED tour, I’ll have seen Taylor in concert 17 times.
I’m finally meeting Taylor for the first time on 9/7/13 in Saint Paul, MN and I can’t wait to hug her and thank her for being exactly who she is, and the person I can always depend on to make me happy no matter what. I love her so much.
I work in marketing for a college search website and love my job, but the music industry is my passion and I’m hoping to one day work on the marketing and promotion side of a record label or music company. Nashville is my favorite place in the world and I try to go there whenever I can.
I love glitter, coffee, headbands, driving with the windows down, concerts in general, and all of you on TC :) I’d love to talk to you!
I’ll never forget the first time I heard the name Taylor Swift. It was summer 2007. I had just finished my freshman year of college and was dealing with the breakup of my first significant relationship. I was on the phone with my friend one night explaining how I felt about that situation, and he said “This reminds me of a song I just heard” which was Tim McGraw. From that day on I...