- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Taylor by Taylor Swift.
Hi, I'm Annabel and I'm 13 years old.
Let's just get this clear..
I love this girl..
Named Taylor Swift.
Got it. Get it. Good.
I was born on the 13th of April and being a diamond is awesome because I love sparkly things. I'm kinda obsessed with Taylor and her cat, Meredith. I mean who wouldn't be? I'm the freakshow in my class, and Taylor makes me feel okay about it. On a scale of 1-10 of hyperness of every single moment of every single day, I'm probably a 13. I honestly have an unhealthy obsession with her. I went to her Speak Now concert on June 25th, 2011. 3 words. IT WAS MAGICAL. It was the first concert I had ever been to and I was glad. I ended up sopping wet from the pouring rain and loosing my voice, but it was totally worth it. I can't imagine my life without her.
I love how she coats everything in sparkles. How she loves having the last word. How she can sing one word to one song and steal the hearts of millions of people in seconds. My favorite live song she sung was her Fearless/I'm Yours/ Hey Soul Sister cover on the ukulele. But, of course all of her songs are amazing. Of all her instruments I probably love her ukuleles, her sparkly guitar, and her Taylor guitar the most.
Dogs and Taylor Swift are my passion. I love Rick Riordan, Gilda Joyce, and The Hunger Games books and my favorite food is pizza. My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough and my favorite color is any type of blue. I have a dog blog and I would love it if you checked it out (under links). I play softball, basketball, tennis, and field hockey. I also speak French.
I love Swifties so feel free to comment or friend me!!! Stay Fearless and Speak Now!!
Love Love Love A
Other things I love..
Instagram Taylor Swift Fanpage: Alwaysswift1313
Other Instagram Taylor Swift Fanpage: LovingTaylor13
Instagram Taylor Swift banners: TaylorSwiftBanners13
Private Instagram: Areay13
Me when someone says Taylor Swift:
What I did after the concert at Gillette:
Waiting for Red to come out:
When Red came out:
When people trash-talk Taylor in front of me:
What I do when I hear a Tay song on the radio:
What I would do if I saw Taylor Swift walking around downtown:
What I would do if I met her:
What I would do if she touched me at a concert:
What I'd do if I got into the T-Party:
"There might be someone in this world who has more t-shirts than I, been to more concerts, knows more songs, has met Taylor more; but I know, for a fact, that there is not a soul that could possibly love her more than I do."
"Being a Swiftie does not mean writing on your face, making signs, and writing on your shirt some lyrics for a concert. It doesn't mean liking her for a month and then stopping. It means dancing, screaming, and crying at the concert, living Taylor's pain when you hear Back to December, feeling her happiness when she sings Fearless, wondering what got into Joe. It means experiencing the lyrics as if it happened to you and just loving Taylor so wholeheartedly that you never even think about not listening to her music anymore. Being a Swiftie is so much more than being a fan, it's being part of a family."
"People haven't always been there for me but music always has."
- Taylor Swift
“To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”
- Taylor Swift
I was RED 5.11.13
Hi Everyone! I hate how the profile won't hold all of my pics!! Is it a glitch?