- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Welcome to my profile ^^
Yes, I started playing guitar because of Taylor and yes I know all her songs on it by heart haha
I love Taylor because she is beautiful inside and out. She is unlike any celebrity out there. She truly deserves all the fame and awards and love she gets everyday. I could never stop listening to her music, and get kinda upset when people judge her so harshly.
I don't really have a favourite album :P My favourite tour is definitely the Speak Now tour. It's been a magical experience even though I wasn't able to attend a show. I've known Taylor since Love Story came out, my mum thought she was really cute, my friends said she reminded them of me and she made my summer amazing. I became a Swiftie when the Speak Now CD came out.
I think her most relarable song to me is Mine... Because of lyrics like "I was a flight risk with the fear of falling, wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts". Her song Change means a lot to me, because it's the one that helped me through bullying and other difficult times... All Too Well also makes me cry every time in a good way :)
Of course I want to meet Taylor! Who wouldn't! But I know this is kind of impossible, so I would be already happy enough by attending one of her concerts. Every day I hope Taylor will visit Greece with one of her tours...
I love making new friends and getting to know all kinds of people, so I'll accept any friend request and respond to all comments :D
Hey Swifties! Greek Swifties need your help! I made this thread to ask for all of the help we can get! Taylor is touring in Europe next year and I know you all just can't wait! If you could sign this petition, for Taylor to visit our country, it would be the best thing ever! https://www.change.org/petitions/taylor-swift-bring-taylor-swift-to-greece-for-red-tour Thanks so much Swifties!...