- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
We love you too Tay Tay :)
Welcome to my profile ^^ I am Anna, almost 18 and a senior student :) I am from Greece, sometimes I think it's a really small country but the next moment I am full of pride for our culture, language and beautiful landscapes.
I generally am an artistic nature but a really logic-based personality at the same time. I dream a lot about travelling.Sometimes I'm an all-country girl who wears dresses and loves the colour pink and some other times I love listening to Oasis and One Republic at full and wear skinny jeans and heels. I don't even know anymore haha. You will always find me reading a book or drawing(check out my deviantart!) or playing with my guitar.
Yes, I started playing guitar because of Taylor and yes I know all her songs on it by heart haha
I love Taylor because she is beautiful inside and out. She is unlike any celebrity out there. She truly deserves all the fame and awards and love she gets everyday. She cares for her fans, and every song comes from her heart but she writes in a way that is obvious she understands us, and knows what w're going through. I'll never stop listening to her music :)
My favourite album is either Taylor Swift, Fearless or Speak Now :P My favourite tour is definitely the Speak Now tour. I've known Taylor since Love Story came out, my mum thought she was really cute, my friends said she reminded them of me and she made my summer amazing. I became a Swiftie when the Speak Now CD came out...
I think her most relarable song to me is Mine... Because of lyrics like "I was a flight risk with the fear of falling, wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts" and "You say we'll never my parents mistakes". Her song Change means a lot to me, because it's the one that helped me against bullying. Long Live also has a special place in my heart, mainly because it's a message in a bottle from her to us but also because it strongly reminds me of Harry Potter(and makes me cry haha).
Of course I want to meet Taylor! Who wouldn't! But I know this is kind of impossible, so I would be already happy enough with attending one of her concerts. Everyday I hope Taylor will visit Greece for the Red Tour (*hint*my username*hint* haha)
My role-model is JK Rowling and I am forever a potterhead ^^
I love making new friends and getting to know all kinds of people, so I'll accept any friend request and respond to all comments :D
Creature: Half Werewolf - Half Obsessed Fangirl
Education: Hogwarts -> HUFFLEPUFF!
Language: Greek, English, French, Ancient Greek, Latin
Past-times: Guitar, drawing/sketching, travelling, friends
Books: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Jane Eyre, Pride & Prejudice, Journey to the Center of the Earth, White Fang, Daughter of the Snows, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Petit Prince, Greek classic literature e.t.c.
Music: Taylor Swift, Christina Perri, Leona Lewis, Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Pixie Lott, Duffy, Paramore, Marina & the Diamonds, Evanescence, James Blunt, Ed Sheeran, Jason Mraz, light rock (pretty much any kind, as long as the lyrics speak to me)
TV: F.R.I.E.N.D.S, The Nanny, How I Met Your Mother, The Bing Bang Theory, House MD, Κάψε το Σενάριο, Στο Παρά Πέντε, Σαββατογεννημένες, Ευτυχισμένοι Μαζί, Ράδιο Αρβύλα, Drake & Josh, Scooby Doo, Blue’s Clues
People way too awesome: JK Rowling, Taylor Swift, Emma Watson, Evanna Lynch, Ariana Grande, Audrey Hepburn
Tom Hiddleston, David Thewlis, James McAvoy, Tom Felton, Daniel Radcliffe, Hugh Laurie, Gary Oldman, Alan Rickman, Dan Howell
Fave Randoms: Friends, Funny relatives, Baby cousins, chocolate, dogs, HORSES, ice-skating, The Sims
OTP: Snilly and Jilly, Remus/Me-SORRY, Bill/Fleur, Drapple
Ok, so I'm gonna be absolutely honest in this blog. When the live webchat was announced, I was more than excited. It has been so long without any new Taylor Swift songs and I was getting kind of depressed (for my own reasons) and it gave me hope. I stayed up until, what 3 in the morning, because were I live it's after midnight when it's afternoon for America. So I loved the whole webchat and...