- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
My name is Angela, and I've been alive for almost 20 years now. Well not exactly almost, but my birthday is in February and I'm already excited about my birthday. They say as you get older, you lose all the excitement about your birthday, but obviously, that part doesn't really apply to me. I live in a very small country in Europe, not gonna even mention it, 'cause you probably never heard of it.
I've been a Taylor Swift fan for a very very long time. I remember being a "kid" (by this I mean I was probably 13) and listening to her... She really made my life better.
I feel like I'm somehow connected to Taylor, we love the same things... I couldn't imagine my life without Winter or Christmas. It's the best time of the year. Everyone is just so happy and polite and awesome. Not to mention the snow, and how much I love it. Also, I'm obsessed with the number 13 (not a new thing over here) but seriously guys, it's like the number haunts me. Everything good happens to me on a 13th day in a month, not sure if it's a coincidence or what.
So um, I really like drawing, riding bikes, listening to music (mainly Taylor), writing stories or books and watching movies or series. You could probably say that these things are an obsession of mine.
My favorite series, or you could call it TV show, is Supernatural. There are no words on this planet that could explain how I feel about that show. Oh, and about Sam Winchester. He is a perfection.
I really like Gossip Girl too, as well as The Vampire Diaries and Game of Thrones.
I'm going to college now, I'm studying English language as well as English culture and literature, I'm on my second year.
I like weird stuff like writing all over my room furniture, 'cause I'm crazy obviously, and usually I'm writing Taylor's lyrics. My parents hate it but well... Little they can do about it :D
I'm around 5'8'' tall (that's something like 172,5 cm), I have dark brown hair and light brown-gold-greenish eyes (weird, right?!). I used to have curly hair, but now it's literally straight, I guess it's all because of hair straightener (damn).
I've never been to a Taylor's concert before, and I still hope after all those years that I'll have a chance to see her. If not, well... I'll just keep on buying concert DVD's and imagine I was there.
So I guess that's it, if you have any questions feel free to ask and here is a heart for you guys:
Well, as we all know, Taylor's new album will be called 1989. It's not the album's name I want to write about here. I wanted to talk about songs, lyrics and meanings. So, as some of you know I grew up with Taylor's music. When I was 14 I couldn't believe that someone like Taylor actually lives on this very planet. I was so obsessed with her songs and that country tune and her guitars and...