I lovelovelove Taylor Swift! She is such an amazing and inspirational singer/songwriter. My top 10 favorite Taylor songs are Love Story, Mine, Fearless, Red, Enchanted, Our Song, Tim McGraw, All Too Well, Long Live, and Back to December! Taylor's concerts are the most incredible shows I've ever seen and I can't wait to see her on the 1989 Tour! I'll be there on 8/15 in Santa Clara, 8/21 & 8/22 in Los Angeles, and 8/29 in San Diego. I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting my profile :) Stay fearless forever & always!
My Tour Dates:
Why I Love Taylor:
Mostly, I just love her music. I don't have a love life (lol) and I was never badly bullied, so it actually doesn't have to do with relating directly to the songs. However, they sound amazing and her lyrics are so beautifully written that even someone like me, who doesn't relate to most of her songs, can understand them. So instead of connecting via their literal meanings, I can always adapt them to my situations and they always make me feel better. I'm also a very detail-oriented and sentimental person, so Taylor's lyrics are genius to me. On top of that, Taylor has a lot of emotion in her singing because she feels personally connected to every song. This really comes through and makes her music more powerful. I can feel where she's coming from and that's not a bond most singers can have with their fans unless they write and perform their own material.
Also, my whole family bonds over Taylor, which is something I think is really special. We are all huge fans - seriously, even my dad put Love Story on repeat during a road trip because it's his favorite - and we go to all of her concerts together as a family. We all dress up, we all hold posters, we all blast Taylor music in the hotel room, and it makes the already-amazing Taylor concert even better because we get to do it together. We actually travel to Los Angeles for her shows, so that entire vacation is for Taylor and it's a great family bonding experience. I feel so happy to be part of a Swiftie family! The fact that Taylor gives us opportunities to have fun together makes me love her even more!
Personal Fun Facts:
1. I am a USA Swiftie!
2. I became a swiftie around the end of 2008/beginning of 2009.
3. The first Taylor song I ever heard was Teardrops On My Guitar.
4. I've been dancing for the last 13 years! Mostly lyrical, ballet, jazz, contemporary, and musical theatre.
5. I am a college student.
6. I have one older sister (and a mom and a dad) - all of them are swifties too, as I said above ;)
7. My favorite song is - you guessed it - Love Story! I don't think that'll ever change. Sometimes I choose to listen to other songs instead and I might even think some of her other music has better lyrics or something, but Love Story is extremely special to me personally. I've attached a lot of sentimental value to it - and I'm a very sentimental person - so I don't think any song could ever mean as much to me as Love Story does.
8. I got my Taylor Connect Is Life badge on Sunday, August 3rd, 2014 at 7:43 PM! :D
9. My favorite non-Taylor song at the moment (3/6/15) is Smoke by Florida Georgia Line. "High as the stars in the Milky Way, those summer days drifting away, but she'll always float back through my mind like smoke..."