- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello My name is Alejandro thanks for visiting my page
I am from the United States and I absolutely adore Taylor Swift, I am a Junior in High school and probably the only boy in my school that likes Taylor. With the lack of Swifties in my school and circle of friends I hope to talk to some fans in Taylor Connect
I have been listening to Taylor Swift since the very beginning and all I can say is that she is the best. Unlike other artists who I usually like 1 album or 2 from, Taylor has me begging for more, her 4 albums and EPs are just not enough.
Some may ask, "why do you like Taylor Swift you're a guy" I usually reply with "she is awesome", but the real reason I love her so much is because of the obvious and not so obvious. For the obvious I simply like the instruments and the voice of her music. the not so obvious reason that I feel is unique to me is that her songs although not so relatable make me feel good and the songs really send a message about love and I think love is the greatest aspect of life. Without love there is nothing in my opinion. All I ever want is for people to get along and for people to find true love and I think Taylor Swift's music is like an angel waiting there for when you are in need of someone, but can't really get to that person.
Now about myself I like to play the Guitar, soccer, Botany (study of plants), and Taylor Swift (yes its so great its a category on its own separate from music). I also like to make neat custom collages of pictures of things I like, but not too extravagant, example: my avatar pic. I am also very stolid and not easily harmed by other people and emotions. I guess this is a cool feature i have, but I think emotion makes people more interesting.
My top 5 Favorite Songs:
1. Long Live - Taylor Swift
2. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
3. Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
4. Our Song - Taylor Swift
5. Holy Ground - Taylor Swift
10 things I like:
1. Taylor Swift (as a person and role-model)
2. Color red its so vivid and bold.
3. Music, cant live without it.
4. Gym, love to work out with my buds.
5. Sports, including Soccer and Tennis.
6. School (specifically Math and History)
7. Hair, that is my favorite part of the body.
8. Movies! Sci-Fi, comedy, and drama.
9. Color Black, its so smooth and calm to me.
10. People, I just love people.
10 things I dislike:
1. Spiders, I don't know which ones are poisonous so I dislike all of them :X
2. Watching anything in pain.
3. Haters (specially Taylor Swift Haters)
4. That color between brown and green...
5. Cold showers
6. Drugs+alcohol, these are terrible.
7. People who don't take school seriously.
8. Gory movies.
9. Being sick
I want to start making videos on Youtube about Taylor Swift songs with Lyrics playing on the screen because there are a lot of videos out there that are either incorrect or have bad fonts and what not. I was wondering what the whole legal situation is about doing videos Anyone got any thoughts on how to respect Taylor's music ownership and spread the love of her music to people out there....