- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
1) I am a tomboy, I'm definitely not a girly girl, unless I wanted to be. Like...for example, I LOVE fashion, modeling, makeup, and all that stuff that girls like to do, but I never paint my nails, somedays I'll go with sweatpants and a t-shirt, I'm in a club where we go out and do a lot of nature things, and stuff like that, so if you're like that, then we could become really good friends.
2) I like to read. I like The Hunger Games series, and a lot of teen fiction stuff, romance, and things like that.
3) I've never seen a horror movie, LIKE EVER, even though I really want to.
4) I have a phone that nobody sells anymore. Haha, its kind of funny when I see people around me with their iPhones and I've got my flip phone.
5) I can be sooo weird, especially when I'm with certain people, like whenever I'm around guys, I just can't, I have to act normalish.
6) I hate math, I was never meant to work with numbers. I had a math tutor for like, well ever since I was in 2nd grade, and then I didn't have one until 7th grade started, and now I'm in 8th grade, and still struggle.
7) I wear a back brace underneath my clothes, at night and to school. I've had it for almost a year now. Its because I have sculeosis. I know thats not how you spell it, lol. If you don't know what that is, its an unstraight spine. I finally get to stop wearing it the summer after 9th grade.
8) I like singing, and acting. I pretty much just like the arts, so I'm doing the talent show this year, and the school musical. I'll tell you how that goes if I make it!
9) I like red lipstick, and winged eyeliner.
10) I wish that I had curly hair.
11) I've never had a boyfriend, unless kindergarten counts, haha, Jk.
12) I love other swifties of course!
13) I can't think of anything else, so I'm just gonna say I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!
Peace Out, Girl Scout :)
Don't forget to friend me, comment, or message me!
Thanks for reading this y'all!
This is a club that I'm part of and I'm proud!
(That stands for this is it) So today I went zip lining with a school club that I'm in called Adventure Club, and it was super awesome. There were a lot of obstacles and some were hard but some were actually easy somehow. Haha, Anyway, I had a lot of fund nd afterwards we went to Chik-Fiil-A, (don't know how to spell that) and i got a milkshake, cookies and cream flavored which was awesome,...