1) I LOVE fashion, modeling, makeup, and all that stuff that girls like to do, but when I'm not in public, I'm at home chilling in a sweatshirt and leggings.
2) I like to read. I like The Maze Runner series, and a lot of teen fiction stuff, romance, and things like that.
3) I LOVE horror movies, unless it ends up being stupid, then I'm depressed. But if it actually is creepy, I don't realize that it was until i get home later, and am alone in my room, lol.
4) I have two dogs. One is a cairn terrier and the other is a dachshund.
5) I can be sooo weird.
6) I hate math, I was never meant to work with numbers. I had a math tutor for like, well ever since I was in 2nd grade, and then I didn't have one until 7th grade started, and now I'm in 10th grade, and still struggle.
7) I love living a really very positive life style because I feel like we may be a very small part of this universe, but we were made for big things. We should live while we can with what we know and discover new things because there are wayyy more amazing things out their that we don't know about! I've been very passionate about that.
8) I love writing. Enough said.
9) I'm definitely a dreamer. I love thinking, and helping others with problems they're trying to face and putting my creativity into writing, even if it's not a story, but just some random thought that crosses my mind. I like to live by the quote that I came up with myself, then realized that just about everybody knows it already. Life has a reason for everything that happens. I don't think that people think deeply enough about those things. This is what I mean, I get really carried away with my thinking. Trust me, it gets way farther than this. But seriously, if you have anything that you've been struggling with, or if you're confused, then I'm here. Please message me if you want. I could maybe help.
10) My favorite holiday is Christmas, and my favorite color is green. (yeah, thats two things, lol)
11) I have dark brown eyes, as well as light brown hair.
12) I would love to have a career in astronomy, and am interested in maybe becoming a counselor.
13) I love alternative/indie music, and i used to crave pop all the time, and I only say that I still like it mainly just when it comes to Taylor's music. I mean, I'll listen to it when it comes on the radio or whatever and jam out to it because I don't care, its just fun, but I won't download it. If that makes any sense.
Peace Out, Girl Scout :)
Don't forget to friend me, comment, or message me!
Thanks for reading this y'all!
Hey everyone! I'm Claire! I've been on Taylor Connect for 3 years now, but haven't been finding the time to actually get on here sadly. I just decided while I'm on here updating my profile (like adding my instagram to my profile, you should go follow me cuz i just got it by the way) and checking messages, and comments, I should write a blog. But not just any blog, a teenage girl blog, a...