- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I live in Wales United Kingdom.
Small Town girl. 17.
I'm into drama and music!!
And of course i can't not mention my Hero which is the mighty Taylor Swift.
I'm still in high school, year 12, hopefully I'll become an actress. Big dreams can come true... As I hope.
CLICK IT /\ /\ /\ /\ =]
I hope to meet Taylor Swift someday because I look up to her. she's my heroin and i don't think i could ever imagine a world without her music or her beautiful face and personality.
I made these for Taylor's birthday last year (:
Real life is a funny thing. I think most of us fear reaching the end of our life and looing back regreatting the moments we didn't speak up. Wehn we didn't say 'I Love You,' when we should have said 'I'm Sorry.'
So there a time for silence and there's a time for wating your turn. But if youknow how you feel and you so clearly know what you need to say, you know it. I don't think you should wait, i think you should ''Speak Now.''
I think that this is a great way to promote this film that a group of young and I people made about the Canadian Tar Sands. Some of you might already know about the Tar Sands because of their terrible and undignified reputation. http://www.facebook.com/notes/the-beaver-lake-cree-vs-tar-sands/boys-dont-cry-heinis-spoilt-fim-project-blog/10150203075475352 Here's a little blog that I...