- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey there, my name's Amy, and I'm 19 years old. I've been a huge Taylor fan for years. Her songs have helped me through life's hard moments, and made me feel like I wasn't alone when love was tough. Now, I've found the love of my life, and her songs continue to paint my thoughts and feelings.
In addition to Taylor, I love all kinds of country music as well as metal (kind of a crazy combination I know :p). I'm a hopeless romantic and a sucker for tear-jerking love stories and songs. I'm also a christian.
Some of my other passions are Lord of the Rings and anything written by Tolkien, the TV show LOST, and the Chronicles of Narnia. I love fantasy.
I also love making friends. Please say hello! :) don't be shy, cuz I kinda am.
Treacherous by Taylor Swift
"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine. The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is OURS." Me and my love's song!! :)
Hi everyone! Amy here :) I've never had a blog in my life, but I guess it's never too late to start. I'm just starting to get really into TC and thought this sounded like a really cool feature. So... I guess a blog is where I tell you what's going on in my life. Right? Kinda like a journal? Not sure who would be interested in reading that... but it sounds fun, so here it goes. Today has...