- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey there, my name's Amy, and I'm 20 years old. But I don't look it :p I've been a Swifty since the Fearless days. About 5 or 6 years. Taylor is my inspiration, and my hero. Her songs have helped me through life's hard moments, and made me feel like I wasn't alone when things were really rough. She's given words to my emotions that I can't express.
I really look up to her in a lot of ways. Her strength, for one. She's been through so much, you can hear it in her music. But she continues to face each day with a smile, loving life and giving it 100%. That strength has inspired me and helped me strive to be stronger when I go through hard things. I also admire her for the relationship she has with us. She's always treated the fans like every single one of them is her best friend. Which makes me look at her like a best friend too :) After all, she pours out her heart and soul and deepest emotions to us in her music. Isn't that what best friends do?
I got to see her for the first time on August 30, 2013 at the RED tour. After all those years of listening to her music every single day, watching music videos, reading her tweets, watching interviews, seeing her only on screens... I saw her in person. Not only that, but she was just a few feet away from me. And I touched her hand!! It was really a dream come true. I love her from the bottom of my heart. For who she is as a person. Thank you Taylor for everything.
Other obsessions- Middle Earth, Narnia, the TV show LOST, the Percy Jackson series (Books! Not movies). Pride & Prejudice, The Notebook, and other tear-jerking love stories like that. The bands Memphis May Fire, Pierce the Veil, and Of Mice & Men. Elvis. I also am really starting to get in to anime. Death Note is amazing. L is the best ^_^
Hi everyone! Amy here :) I've never had a blog in my life, but I guess it's never too late to start. I'm just starting to get really into TC and thought this sounded like a really cool feature. So... I guess a blog is where I tell you what's going on in my life. Right? Kinda like a journal? Not sure who would be interested in reading that... but it sounds fun, so here it goes. Today has...