- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I Remember Your Blue Eyes
I joined Taylor Connect on December 29th, 2012.
Status: I just realized everything I had was someday going to be gone.
My name now (I Remember Your Blue Eyes) is in honor of my brother who passed away, because he had blue eyes.
Also, thank you so much for this award!
I used to be:
-Fate Should Step In
About Me and My Family
Hi! Thanks for clicking on my profile. Do you know how much that means to me? Only the whole world. No biggy.
So, what do you want to know about me? I guess I'll start off by saying my name is Nilla. You can call me VaNilla. I love nicknames! My name is really short, so I jump at the chance of a nickname! My mom is from Finland. So I'm Finn, American, Swede, German, and a tiny bit native American. Also, my ancestors were vikings. I was born in Nashua, New Hampshire, on May 17th. I was born on my brother's birthday! It stinks having to share a birthday with my brother. But, if I weren't born on THAT EXACT day, my mom would have died. I have a weird family. I have two brothers: Nate, 21 and Nefi, 13 [pronounced NEH-fee]. Nefi has died recently.
My dad is a social worker. He has to handle and find a solution to other people's problems. My mom is a stay-at-home mom. She takes care of my brother. So, that's my family! As miserable as my life sounds, it's really not that bad! I have GREAT friends. In fact, my BEST FRIEND surprised me June 1st, and came to my house for my birthday! She lives in a whole other state, so to see her for the first time in two years was great! Anyway, thanks for reading this far, if you have. I love writing, so I got a little carried away, I guess.
Here are my top five favorite Taylor Swift songs!
1. Long Live
2. Never Grow Up
3. Forever and Always
Here are some of my other favorite things!
- Color= Lime green!
Book Series= Twilight Saga and the Matched Trilogy. (Team Edward and Team Ky!)
Movie= The Sound of Music... I know. It's cheesy.
Junk Food= Ramon Noodles... It counts!
Healthy Food= Fruit Salad? Maybe Caesar. I just like salad, OKAY?!
Band= The Beatles!
Animal= Orangutan!!!! Or a turtle! (AWW, I just pictured an orangutan petting a turtle!)
Instrument= Flute or piano.
13 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE!
1. Go to a Taylor Swift concert!
2. Shower in a Waterfall!
3. Finish a novel. Or at least finish SOMETHING.
4. Go to Paris with my mom!
5. Travel to all 50 states! . . . and get a souvenir from each state!
6. Meet Stephenie Meyer, author of the Twilight Series!
8. Zip line!
9. Act in a play! (I'm a great actress, or so I'm told, but I'm scared to go in front of a big audience!)
10. Go to a great college!
11. Passionately kiss in the rain!
12. Get into a Hot Air Balloon
13. Run a marathon.
13 Random Facts About Me!
1. I can only eat blueberries frozen. I don't know why!
2. I have dimples, but when I smile, my cheeks cover them.
3. I stick my tongue out when I'm concentrating.
4. My Zodiac sign is a Taurus. :D
5. I can spread my toes apart from each other, so none are touching. But I can only do it on my right foot.
6. Whenever I sit down, I never sit like a normal human being. My right leg is always propped up, and my left leg is underneath it. I'm doing this as I type.
7. I'm deathly afraid of spiders. *Shudder* NOPE!
8. I don't really like talking to people. I'm a pretty private person (ALLITERATION!) But when I'm on the internet, It's like a whole new world. I can just type, instead of talking! YIPEE!
9. I have a salty tooth. I will choose salty over sweet ANY day!
10. I'm super, duper, ruper, lazy! The end.
11. I've had blonde hair ever since I was a baby, but my roots have started to turn darker, so it looks like I got highlights!
12. I love singing and dancing. There are days where I'm just having a great voice, and days where I love to dance.
13. I like biting the ends of my hair. I don't really know why, the texture just feels good! Judge me if you want :P
"Did you just call me a b**ch? Well,
a b**ch is a dog,
bark is on trees,
trees are a part of nature,
and nature is beautiful.
So yeah, thanks for the compliment."
"They laugh because I'm different. I laugh because they're the same."
"I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken. And the one that could always brighten up your day, even if she couldn't brighten her own."
"I'm the type of girl, who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yesterday."
"Yeah, I'm a loser, but THE COOLEST LOSER YOU'LL EVER MEET!"
"So, the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"Sick of crying, tired of trying, yea, I'm smiling, but inside, I'm dying."
" 'Immature' is just a word used by people who don't know how to have fun!"
"Let's play truth or dare. Or lets just play 'dare' because no one tells the 'truth' anymore."
"RUN WITH SCISSORS. It makes me feel dangerous."
"You asked what was wrong, and I smiled and said, 'Nothing', and then I turned around and whispered everything."
"When words fail, music speaks."
TIME FOR GIF'S AND GRAPHICS
Note I didn't make any of these graphics/GIF's.
In the middle of a conversation, I'm like:
^Everyday of my life.
^ I laugh every time I see this.
^HA! That's totally me.
^^ AWWW. I want that to happen to me!!
^^ Once again, AWWW.
^^ I love her head shaking XD
^^I did, too :)
^^ OMG, I do, too!!! MY DEEPEST DARKEST FEAR.
^^ I don't know why I love that...
^^Taylor Swift is copying me. I feel honored.
Now for some INSPIRATION!
I want to see you be brave!
I wonder what would happen if you say what you want to say
and let the words fall out.
Honestly, I want to see you be brave!
You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody’s lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
Nothing’s going to hurt you the way that words do
When they settle beneath your skin
Kept on the inside and no sunlight
Sometimes a shadow wins
Everybody’s been there,
Everybody’s been stared down by the enemy
Fallen for the fear
And done some disappearing,
Bow down to the mighty
Don’t run, stop holding your tongue
Maybe there’s a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is!
And since your history of silence
Won’t do you any good,
Did you think it would?
Let your words be anything but empty
Why don’t you tell them the truth?
Swifties is our name.
Nashville is our home.
13 is our number.
Long Live is our anthem.
Meredith is our mascot.
And Taylor Swift is our Idol ♥
Signatures Avatars Banners