Hey I'm Alyssa and I'm a HUGE Swiftie :)
SPEAK NOW 18/03/12
There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.
On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 12:32 AM,
hi!!I'm Ilma from Malaysia..nice to meet u(in this blog)haha i hope we can share info about our fantastic singer TAYLOR SWIFT..just to know:)
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:38 PM,
Hey would you help a guy swiftie out? I'm trying to meet Taylor swift and I need votes to win, just click this link to give me a vote, share it if you can! This is a life goal for me. She means so much to me, I just cherish her and look up to her so much. Here's the link! http://www.kiss108.com/t/?1gr
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM,
Hi Alyssa! Hope your week is FANTASTIC!
We wanted to bring you a few AWESOME updates about Taylor Talk and the hosts!
1. For those of you who have difficulty finding the time to listen to our longer episodes, (we understand, we can get very rambly in our discussions!) on alternating weeks we're doing shorter ones with just the calendar, news and mini-segments. We've decided to call these shorter podcasts “Small Talk, Work and the Weather” ;)
2. Taylor Talk is now officially sponsored by Taylor Swift's former manager, Rick Barker. He's currently offering FREE advice for those who want to be in the music industry with a seven video series, to get access just visit www.taylortalk.org and click on the Music Industry Blueprint banner :)
3. Ever wanted to BE on Taylor Talk? We have a new voicemail system where you can call in your mini-segment submissions, respond to any of our discussion topics, or just say Hi! ALL listeners around the world can just go to www.taylortalk.org and click on the link on the right of the page that says 'Send Voicemail' and if you're in the US, you can also call 240-31SWIFT :) We just might put YOUR voicemail on the air in our next podcast!
4. Taylor Talk has a new facebook page, just another way to keep you updated!! 'Like' it? :) www.facebook.com/taylortalk13
5. One of our co-hosts, Belle, has been working on a series of young-adult novels, and the first one has a really sweet dedication in it for Taylor Swift! The series is a murder mystery that takes place in the music business. Belle wants to give Swifties a chance to pre-order it at a discount BEFORE it hits amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, etc. To read more about the series and get access to pre-order it a discount, visit www.belleann.com pre-order available for the printed version, and ebook available to download ASAP (for nook, iPad, etc)
Be Fearless and don't forget to Speak Now!
LoveLoveLove, -The Taylor Talk Hosts
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:05 AM,
On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 12:19 AM,
Thanks for adding us as a friend! If you haven't checked out Taylor Talk : The Taylor Swift Podcast yet, you should, its FREE on itunes! We talk about all the latest Taylor news, analyze her music, and occasionally interview Awesome people who have worked with Taylor :) http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/taylor-talk-taylor-swift-podcast/id477534265?ign-mpt=uo%3D4 Happy Listening!
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 2:34 PM,
Your welcome^^ I'm pretty good just tired and ready for summer break. How old are u?
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM,
Thanks for the friend request. I love your profile picture. :D
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:41 PM,
Hi! My name is Fatin and I am from Singapore :) I'm sorry, I love to know all of the Swifties here :D
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:37 PM,
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 7:36 PM,
Hey, thanks heaps for the friend request((: xx
I haven’t added this to my profile yet
Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.
Powered by ground(ctrl)