- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Taylor fan since: 2007
Favorite Song: Enchanted
Favorite Lyric: "All those other girls, well they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?"
Favorite Music Video: Begin Again
Favorite Album: Speak Now
Hey everyone! I'm 20, & a college senior majoring in computer science. I'm currently interested in a career in bioinformatics, though I wouldn't mind being Taylor's backup singer too :P In my free time, I love singing, video games, and teaching myself guitar. I love making graphics, but don't really make them that often.
In 2007, I heard this magical song called Teardrops on my Guitar. And all I could think was "OMG. story of my life!". But I stopped doing that after I realized EVERY Taylor song was, in some way the story of my life. Eventually I downloaded Fearless, and then the debut album. My very first concert was the Speak Now World Tour. RED was amazing to listen to these last few years. And now...I'm just honestly glad I found a singer that not only makes great music, but is like a personal therapist. Her songs never fail to make me happy.
My welcome banner was made by the very talented TanyaxOh :)
I don't have a graphic shop, but if anyone wants a graphic I would be happy to make them one!
Here are some examples:
BTW, these are all up for grabs if anyone wants them :)
Signatures made for me by other people:
This was my signature for most of the RED era.
Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!
-I'm an environmentalist
-and a feminist
-basically the girl your parents warned you about
-my favorite book series would still have to be Harry Potter
-but I have a personal extreme love for Katniss Everdeen
-New Girl, Orange Is the New Black, and My Little Pony, hit me up!
-I love Pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog
-Pokemon battle me? (send me a message. warning though, I'm good)
-my favorite band is the Goo Goo Dolls
-if you have any song recommendations you should tell me :)
-hats are awesome
-the boy/girl ratio at my college is about 70/30.
-so if you're a chick interested in math & science, DON'T GIVE UP!
-(Dogs are amazing too)
-Anything cute, really
-Sorry dung beetle, you're still important
-I'm a bit sarcastic
-but still the most optimistic cynical person you will ever meet
And now, please enjoy some of my favorite gifs:
this one is the CUTEST ASDFGJKLJ;DDRFNAHHHHHHH
For people who don't like Taylor:
And one of my favorite Ellen moments:
Sometimes I think society has completely screwed up the image of “being brave”. In today’s times, a brave act is rushing into a burning building to save a stranger. Courage is akin to confronting a dragon, entering a swordfight, or punching a bully in the face. It is the red, “danger” level on the meter. It is the process of adrenaline coursing through your veins. It is jumping off a...