- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Taylor fan since: 2007
Favorite Song: Enchanted
Favorite Lyric: "All those other girls, well they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?"
Favorite Music Video: Begin Again
Favorite Album: Speak Now
Hey everyone! :) I'm a college student majoring in computer science. I'm currently interested in a career in bioinformatics, though I wouldn't mind being Taylor's backup singer too :P In my free time, I love singing, video games, and teaching myself guitar. I love making graphics, but don't really make them that often.
In 2007, I heard this magical song called Teardrops on my Guitar. And all I could think was "OMG. story of my life!". But I stopped doing that after I realized EVERY Taylor song was, in some way the story of my life. Or at least the story I was going through at the time. I've never had a boyfriend, but I've been able to relate to every Taylor song. If I ever met her, I'd probably be too speechless to thank her for understanding all those times. Taylor Swift, you are the one person in my life who never fails to make me happy. Long Live
My welcome banner was made by the very talented TanyaxOh :)
Dumbledore’s Army ~ Swiftie ~Mockingjay ~ Brony ~ Camp Half Blood
I don't have a graphic shop, but if anyone wants a graphic I would be happy to make them one!
Here are some examples:
BTW, these are all up for grabs if anyone wants them :)
Umm, some other stuff about me?
-Cute things are my weakness. And pretty things. I always have to have pretty wallpapers, pretty timeline covers for Facebook, pretty Twitter backgrounds...you get the point. If something is cute, I immediately want it. Even with guys, if I think they're cute I tend to be nicer or more lenient when they make a mistake.
-I love cats. I've never had one, but when I was little one of my neighbors used to babysit for us and she was a crazy cat lady. So I became fascinated with all the cat decorations she had and fell in love with cats. My plan for the future is to adopt a cat named Nora and a dog named Riley.
-I struggle at anything that involves be not being myself: Acting, interviews, lying, dancing...I'm an introvert and a really honest person so it's hard to be outgoing or someone else.
-My appetite is TINY. Like, I could eat less than half of what a regular person eats and be full. Or I could notice that I'm a bit hungry, have a snack, and totally forget about dinner. Trust me, it's not all how it's hyped up to be! As a result, I look like a walking beanpole :P
-College has been my favorite part of life so far. It's been a roller coaster of struggles, heartbreak, surprises, and triumph. I've worked harder than ever before but also had the most fun of my life here. It's the first time I've felt like I truly belong.
-I'm an obsessive daydreamer. Daydreaming is awesome, except when you accidentally do it in class.
I'll accept all friend requests, so don't be shy! And if you're a fan of rambling, teenage angst, and over-dramatic self actualization moments, you should read my blogs :)
Thanks for reading this! :P
Sometimes I think society has completely screwed up the image of “being brave”. In today’s times, a brave act is rushing into a burning building to save a stranger. Courage is akin to confronting a dragon, entering a swordfight, or punching a bully in the face. It is the red, “danger” level on the meter. It is the process of adrenaline coursing through your veins. It is jumping off a...